Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**THMotorsports** E30 SPC Performance Strut Mounts-$319.00 shipped! - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**THMotorsports** E30 SPC Performance Strut Mounts-$319.00 shipped! - No Longer Available

**THMotorsports** E30 SPC Performance Strut Mounts-$319.00 shipped!

E30 SPC Performance Strut Mounts-$319.00 shipped

To view specs and/order, click here:
    https://thmotorsports.com/spc-performance/spc-camber-kit/72065/i-397287.aspx?aid=9263009

SPC now offers the performance strut mount for the E30. It is possible to adjust your camber with a range of -1.0 to +3.0 deg cam, +.50 cas. These kits will provide positive or negative change for camber and/or caster and/or toe. To install, simply remove the OE assembly, and replace with the SPC Components. Crafted from aircraft quality aluminum, these precision machined adjusters feature OE style bearings and a bonded urethane insulator. E30 owners will find this kit?s ability to change both camber and caster, perfect for both performance and racing applications.

For availability, technical specs and ordering, visit www.thmotorsports.com or send me a PM and/or email me at: jbell@thmotorsports.com

List Date: 8/29/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: **THMotorsports** E30 SPC Performance Strut Mounts-$319.00 shipped!
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
    sigpic

will you honor the $1 price for these / will shipping cost $318?

Comment

Damn that's a good deal lol
      Alpine White 1989 E30 Coupe - LS1/T56

Comment

This is correct. I will honor the $1.00 price...but shipping will be $159.00 to ensure that it arrives to you safely and another $159.00 finders fee (this is for me). Totaling $318.00 in fees plus cost of the $1.00 part. So price is accurate...
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X