Diypsi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diypsi

Blunttech and Classic Daily have teamed up to form DIYpsi, where we will be offering parts and support to turbocharge your BMW. We currently have manifolds in stock for the E30/2002 M20, E30 24v, E36 6 cylinder, and E46 (non M3). All manifolds are made with SCH 10 stainless with 1/2" T3 flanges, and warranted for 2 years. We are also offering turbochargers, wastegates, BOV, and additional necessary hardware to complete your build. We are also working on completion of FULL bolt on turbo kits and hope to include those offerings soon. We are always happy to answer any questions related to your project. Stop by www.DIYPSI.net today or contact us at sales@diypsi.net for more information or assistance with your build.

*We are currently looking for E30 M20, E36 (any), and E46 Non M3 owners to help finalize fabrication of our full turbo kits. If you are looking for a complete turbo kit and are able to visit the Classic Daily shop in Michigan, we are offering special pricing. Please contact us for more information.
    Last edited by DealinDave@Blunttech.com; 09-07-2016, 08:44 AM.
    Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

And the number of turbo E30s spiked.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
    Transaction feedback
    - jpod999

Comment

And yet again, the M42 owners have been left out in the cold. (JakeB aside)

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        That's ok, M42 owners should probably bin the M42

IG @turbovarg
        '91 318is, M20 turbo
        [CoTM: 4-18]
        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
        - updated 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
          We are hoping to do M30 and M42 in the next batch, but that is dependent on interest. Jake @ Classic Daily has done some custom M42 turbo manifolds already, we just don't have them currently in production.

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
            We are hoping to do M30 and M42 in the next batch, but that is dependent on interest. Jake @ Classic Daily has done some custom M42 turbo manifolds already, we just don't have them currently in production.
            Hey, don't worry, when the M42 kits/parts come in to production someone will complain how the M10/40 people got screwed. Then a smug M21 owner will chime in...

Best of luck with the new endeavor!

Comment

How long will these be in production for? Limited or a Set number?
              In for future reference for a possible build next year

Comment

Turbo s50 in an e30 as a kit? I need to keep this thread on my radar.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                Instagram:
                https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                LS Build Thread:
                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Originally posted by jag09 View Post
                  How long will these be in production for? Limited or a Set number?
                  In for future reference for a possible build next year
                  There were 30 of each style produced for the first run. Future production is entirely up to demand. There has already been a ton of interest in these, especially the M/5x S/5x manifolds.

Originally posted by ian e30 318is View Post
                  Turbo s50 in an e30 as a kit? I need to keep this thread on my radar.
                  That would make for an unassuming monster. Do what Steve does on his turbo car and leave the 318 badge on the back. ;D

Comment

That would make for an unassuming monster. Do what Steve does on his turbo car and leave the 318 badge on the back. ;D
                    I have that covered already lol...just need boost now.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                    Instagram:
                    https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                    LS Build Thread:
                    https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Anyone ran one of these yet? Do we have any dyno numbers on the M20 end? Will most likely be picking one up by the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by ian e30 318is View Post
                        I have that covered already lol...just NEED boost now.
                        You got that right :)

Originally posted by mystery30 View Post
                        Anyone ran one of these yet? Do we have any dyno numbers on the M20 end? Will most likely be picking one up by the end of the month.
                        No numbers on an M20 car yet. There is a swapped 2002 that is currently being built with one of these, but it is still in the assembly stage.

Comment

You got that right :)

No numbers on an M20 car yet. There is a swapped 2002 that is currently being built with one of these, but it is still in the assembly stage.
                          Could you possibly PM me some photos of the collectors and ports? Looks a LOT cleaner then the CX kit, but I just want to make sure. $500 is pretty good if its quality

EDIT: I'll email you guys I have a few more questions. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mystery30 View Post
                            Could you possibly PM me some photos of the collectors and ports? Looks a LOT cleaner then the CX kit, but I just want to make sure. $500 is pretty good if its quality

EDIT: I'll email you guys I have a few more questions. Thanks!
                            I don't have an M20 manifold here at the bunker, they're all in Michigan currently. If you shoot an email to sales@diypsi.net I'm sure we can get you pics though. I can try to grab a couple from the twin cam manifold we have here just as a reference.

Comment

Working...
                            X