grill gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grill gone

I have a blacked out grill and a good chrome grill. (well inlcuding the eta one....four total)

anyway, this spare spare one is just lying around and perfect for someone to paint black and keep their stock as a chrome spare to change up the style.

$5 + shipping or just $10 shipped. I dunno whatever.

$10 shipped if you want something to sand, prime, and paint black.

Comment

Wait, so you have an already black kidney grill? If this doesn't sell do you wanna put it in with the euro grilles? (BTW: If you say no to this, I only need/want the two outer sections of the grilles, not the kidney part to complete our exchange).

Comment

I was about to stick it in as a surprise and still can. But it's not going to be very protected itself.

Sure thing. I don't need this.....this was my old stock grill and look "okay" but I have a good chrome and a blacked out, and eta one, so this is superflous

Comment

done. opened, shifted, inserted, re-packaged.

Comment

still available? cuz i want the clean chrome one.
            ________
            Glass Bubblers
            Last edited by Gr00v3; 05-12-2011, 11:08 AM.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
            Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

edit:
              jeremy,
              :( lucky for you someone PMed me after you asked me for it..... j/k 8)

send me your US driverside grill ;) (please?) I have something up the sleeve.

Comment

Okay, better idea. I'm putting my black grill in Jeremy's box. And swapping grills and selling a chromie to "joetokyo"

rwh11385@yahoo.com 8)

actually, this is a lot better than the little dirty and slightly dented one i just swapped onto the eta. it may be 20 years old, but with some goo gone, this grill is nearly perfect and bling.
                $15 shipped for the nice good chromie. sorry homie, I'm a bastard. ;)

Comment

damn, what's up china-man raising price.

oh well, that's supply-demand for ya. i'll do 10 shipped, as the credit card needs to be paid off, or i'll do a trade with e36 sidemarkers for the grill. mind you the e36 sidemarkers are teh same ones that came standard on euro e30s.

edit:
                  you like putting things in jeremy's box?
                  couldn't help it, sorry
                  ________
                  Mercedes-Benz R107 History
                  Last edited by Gr00v3; 05-12-2011, 11:08 AM.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                  Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

different, nicer grill and I know college booze $ days are nearing.... but fine fine. $10 shipped.

jeremy, hook me up with your DS US grill though when you get these euros. please? I mean I'm giving ya my blackie. and it will look dope fo sho!

edit:
                    you like putting things in jeremy's box?
                    couldn't help it, sorry
                    hahaha. I love it. as much as I enjoyed writing "I <3 You -- Robert" on Jay's box of Koni's. :rofl:

Comment

Aight foo', I'll send you the drive side; I dunno what use you have for it, but alrite.

That box joke was pretty good, gr00v3.

Comment

thanks G. both shit is wrapped up, including the chromie grill in Matt Russell's pretty pink bubble wrap :P

going out thursday. (full time is a bitch)

Comment

Working...
                        X