Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico... Wyoming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on when it would be, I would be down to cruse down there from the 5280.

Comment

Originally posted by 8oost0ne View Post
      Depending on when it would be, I would be down to cruse down there from the 5280.
      nice, it will probably be mid-summer sometime.

Comment

I might be able to make it if the S52 swap is done by then...I'm in Phx...

Comment

8oost0ne, where in denver are you? I see a lot of E30s around, maybe I've seen yours?
          '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

this sounds like fun i just picked up my 86 325e and would love to meet up with you guys im in prescott valley about 100 miles north of phoenix.

Comment

Cool! We should start planning this thing I guess, summer is getting close!

And I need to start working on the E30... I've been giving my 5 so much love lately I haven't even touched the 3.

Comment

i'll bring the strippers and drugs. aka count me in

Modified E21 Brake Boosters for m5x/s5x swap......... 85 shipped.

Parts That I'm currently selling

My EBAY

Comment

Id be down if I am not working whatever weekend it ends up being.

Comment

im down in denver. utah has alot of mormons tho. no liq :( and crappy cops. denver has nice weather in the summer
                    Firetruck?!?!?!

Comment

Well guys, my 335i is being sold... Just got the thing put together and then got a good offer for it the same week I found the Euro 635CSi of my dreams... It's sad and happy for obvious reasons.

I'll be at the meet in my newly acquired 6 series I guess!

Comment

Haha, so... Summer is on it's way. When should be do this?

Comment

is this still happening!?!?

my e30 is not that good right now, is it Ok to bring an e46?

^Hey you live in colorado! where about?

Comment

I'm in Westminster, right off of 136th and I25, how about you?

Comment

ME TOO!! hunters glenn, maybe you can give some pointers man!
                              i dont think going anywhere in a 6 series is a bad thing. 335I are a modder's dream though. heard they are undertunned from factory. so they have great potential. I will be looking for an M3 in about a year. hopefully business will be better by then. besides insurance will kill me right now.:-P (shhh, seven car accidents in the past five years) non my fault though. I swear...

Comment

id drive up, but I still havnt gotten another e30. Im in albuquerque.

[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X