No announcement yet.

I am.....8ATMAN!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHA sorry man thats all I got :( the car is long gone. I think we should make one for our e30's :) shit would be tight.

Comment

I have a Sparco steering wheel that I'll be selling when I get back to San Diego in a month. It's small and alcantara.

You can come check it out when I get back in town if you like. I'm in the UTC/La Jolla area.

Comment

hell yeah!!!! Got pics? I sent you a PM ;) Cool to see I'm not alone in SD.

Comment

Welcome!!!

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by 8atman View Post
            hell yeah!!!! Got pics? I sent you a PM ;) Cool to see I'm not alone in SD.
            Here's a photo of the wheel:

Comment

The car looks pretty good in person as well. My buddy was gonna pick up this car but the rear panel damage scared him away. He did say however that the car drove like a champ. A pretty good deal if I may say so my self. Welcome to the board.

-Chris
              Big Brain- "The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving earth for no raison!"

- California Certified Smog Technician -

Comment

Nice work so far. Car will look titties lowered!

Comment

Originally posted by White Nightmare View Post
                  The car looks pretty good in person as well. My buddy was gonna pick up this car but the rear panel damage scared him away. He did say however that the car drove like a champ. A pretty good deal if I may say so my self. Welcome to the board.

-Chris
                  Yeah Im so happy :) It drives super solid, pulls really hard. Glad your buddy chickened out :P

Thanks for the welcoming.

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                    Nice work so far. Car will look titties lowered!
                    I KNOW!!!! I cant wait. Right now Im researching the hell out of this stuff. I dont have the funds right now for coilovers maybe later but I am torn between the ie3's and bilsteins or the H&R sports with the bilstein sports. I just want to get as low as possible with the springs.

Whats your setup? Looks low as fak!!!

Comment

Nice job cleaning, very straight e30 also, congrats man a great find, and welcome. ;)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 8atman View Post
                          I KNOW!!!! I cant wait. Right now Im researching the hell out of this stuff. I dont have the funds right now for coilovers maybe later but I am torn between the ie3's and bilsteins or the H&R sports with the bilstein sports. I just want to get as low as possible with the springs.

Whats your setup? Looks low as fak!!!
                          Dude modding these cars is like smoking rocks. Its highly addicting, damaging to your wallet and i suppose a hazard to your social life. oh well right? My car has the h&rs with bilstiens sports. I dunno if you have read it yet but you can get a little more drop by removing the rubber spring hats.

Comment

Obi-wan kenobe. LOL. Boy you got hooked on e30s pretty fast. The Jasper that he's been speaking of is me. =P

Good job me. =) Lol. What up big boy! If you want me to help you with your suspension, bring your kandy-ass down here niggah!

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

HAHA hell yeah. Well let me get the shit first and I will head up there its only 1000 miles right lol. Yeah for sure your car got me hooked. I cant stand the stock ness though :( looks like poop. Well fuck it as soon as the other car sells Im all over a new setup. Im leaning towards the h&r's cuz they dont have the saggy butt issue like yours did lol.
                              Last edited by 8atman; 04-23-2007, 08:17 PM.

Comment

that paint can 99% be brought back to life- e30 red is the shit
                                Build Threads:
                                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
                                X