VIN problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIN problem

Okay so i plan on putting my car on the road this friday, i went to three insurance agency's and i got my insurance quote for the year. When i proceeded to ask how much my sales tax would be, they asked for my VIN and milage, i told them and for some reason my VIN isnt coming up, its like my car doesnt exist. Now i bought my car is Mass but it came from Florida and i have the Florida title, i made sure the VIN's on the car matched the title but just cant figure this out. Anyone else ever had this problem? One lady told me that my car was too old. Well any thoughts on this would be appreciated, im just going to have to wait and see if the RMV can do anything.
    sigpic

Make sure that the 0's and 1's are not being confused with the letter I and letter O. Also know that when it comes to paying taxes, I am sure they will find a way to bring your car into existance. If not, you will just be tax free.

Comment

Maybe the lady is too old and the car isn't. She could be mistyping the vin in her computer.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Yeah she was probably just stupid because i did the free lemon check on carfax and my VIN worked, my car model and year came up, so it obviously exists, i just need to straighten this out with the insurance company. Thanks for your input guys.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X