WTB: bottlecaps w/tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: bottlecaps w/tires

Looking for wheels and tires to use daily. Preferably bottlecaps or something similar with tires in decent shape. Does anyone have anything local to NC?

Thanks,
    Stu

I have a pile of 9 bottle caps in the garage, 4 have matching Mich. rubber, currently being used on my 85 325e. I'm swapping them out with my 15's once my subframe gets swapped(some realy messed up camber angles right now). The other 4 either have flat or way wrong sized tires on them but good rims.
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

I have a set with tires
      pic:

$175obo shipped

Comment

I'll sell you mine. I've got a set of 4 with 98% tires on 'em... you've seen.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

I know where a freshly charcoal grey powdercoated set are for $100 plus two victor-racer tires.

Comment

somebody said weaves?

Comment

i got 4 bottlecaps with new tires on them. if you want to you can walk over and look at them and we can figure out a price.

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                I'll sell you mine. I've got a set of 4 with 98% tires on 'em... you've seen.
                *cough* send me a check *cough* j/k

Comment

Originally posted by bmw4life
                  i got 4 bottlecaps with new tires on them. if you want to you can walk over and look at them and we can figure out a price.
                  Hey man,

I'll drop by, possibly tonight. Can't get more local than being 100yards away 8)

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X