Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guaging interest on GB for BMW Houndstoothc cloth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
    Oooooo nice!
    Rich,
    You know you are ready for new interior, yours is what a few years old now. Time for a new one..........JK
    Kevin

www.seatkit.com New Site first week of April 2011
    Your DIY upholstery source
    e30tech forum sponsor
    E46 uphosltery kits coming soon..........
    kchinn@creativeoptions.info

Comment

I'm in for the grey bolster fabric that came with anthracite houndstooth! I'm also down for plaid.
      sigpic
      An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

Just getting an update on how much interest there is. I will also be doing a GB on black cloth front and rear for $550.00 shipped with 5 people. They will look similar to this but full cloth. I can do vertical stitching as well.
        Kevin
        Please post your name so I can get an idea.

e30tech forum sponsor

Comment

Definitely interested in black cloth front and rear.

Comment

Interested in black cloth rear with headrests in the material you mentioned you had.
            cars beep boop

Comment

for sure interested in a set of houndstooth sport seat covers
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricked 323i View Post
                Just getting an update on how much interest there is. I will also be doing a GB on black cloth front and rear for $550.00 shipped with 5 people. They will look similar to this but full cloth. I can do vertical stitching as well.
                Kevin
                Please post your name so I can get an idea.
                http://www.baye30.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5692

What is your current turn-around time on a front and rear seat kit? In other words, how soon after I pay will the kit be sent out? I would like to order a kit but I need it sooner rather than later.

Comment

I'm still in for the complete set in Tan houdstooth depending on final price. That's a great deal on the black cloth though. PM'd you.

Comment

Also can you post pics of the black cloth kit, installed?

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
                      What is your current turn-around time on a front and rear seat kit? In other words, how soon after I pay will the kit be sent out? I would like to order a kit but I need it sooner rather than later.
                      How soon would you need it? What car is it and what materials? 3-4 weeks is the pipeline as of today. I have a ground off 55 Chevy that will be starting soon as well.
                      Kevin
                      If you go with the black cloth, I have one ready to go a customer backed out. It has the stripes like the pic below. I can make new centers though no worries.
                      Last edited by Tricked 323i; 07-27-2009, 06:35 PM.

e30tech forum sponsor

Comment

Also can you post pics of the black cloth kit, installed?
                        Bolsters shown on this interior

Mrear same cloth

e30tech forum sponsor

Comment

I'm in for either plaid, houndstooth, or black depending on the interest of others.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamH View Post
                            I'm in for either plaid, houndstooth, or black depending on the interest of others.
                            The black cloth kits can start straight away as I have 40 yards on order. The other cloth kits will take awhile to come fruition as I have to buy 40 yard rolls from Germany.
                            Kevin

e30tech forum sponsor

Comment

Originally posted by Tricked 323i View Post
                              How soon would you need it? What car is it and what materials? 3-4 weeks is the pipeline as of today. I have a ground off 55 Chevy that will be starting soon as well.
                              Kevin
                              If you go with the black cloth, I have one ready to go a customer backed out. It has the stripes like the pic below. I can make new centers though no worries.

I would like to have it before the winter. I have a Sport interior with an M3 back seat.

I like the black cloth. Is the black cloth kit you describe for a full Sport interior with M3 back seat, or...? The stripes are cool.

Do you have any more photos? Any of a full black cloth interior?

What would the ballpark pricing be on black cloth centers with black vinyl or black leather bolsters?

Comment

I would like to have it before the winter. I have a Sport interior with an M3 back seat.

I like the black cloth. Is the black cloth kit you describe for a full Sport interior with M3 back seat, or...? The stripes are cool.

Do you have any more photos? Any of a full black cloth interior?

What would the ballpark pricing be on black cloth centers with black vinyl or black leather bolsters?
                                No worries on the time frame. It is a front seat kit with horizontal stitch rears for a standard seat. New rear can be made though
                                Sorry no more photos of full black of this cloth.
                                Add $100 for vinyl and $500 for leather bolsters.

I want to throw this out there I have done 7 interiors with Erik's mtech repro cloth shown in the link, I have 4 more coming up. Normally 70 a yard but this month Erik is selling it at $50 per yard. You need at least 5 yards for all seat centers and door card inserts.

e30tech forum sponsor

Comment

Working...
                                X