No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ haven't noticed kia drivers being particularly bad, but I've noticed that Camry, Corolla, and spaceship-generation civics love to drive 24/7 with their highbeams on.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
      ^ haven't noticed kia drivers being particularly bad, but I've noticed that Camry, Corolla, and spaceship-generation civics love to drive 24/7 with their highbeams on.
      I'll never understand it. I understand DRLs because of regulations over in Europe, but why waste power with your high beams? Maybe they just wanna be extra safe so other drivers are aware of their presence?
      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Driving down the road and noticed something that smelled like perfume. Realized it was coming from the car in front of me. That's a strong scent (but it did smell nice from a safe distance).

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
          So much this. I swear to god people that do this don't deserve to drive. I usually flash mine at them, and if that doesn't work, I just leave mine on until we pass each other. About 3/10 times they get the message and turn their highs off. It's fucking dangerous, especially when it's these monster suburban mom SUVs where the lights are literally at eye level to begin with. Why are people so damn stupid? How can you not see the difference/ the light on your cluster?

--Mike
          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I nearly got destroyed by a 43 year old asian woman who's first name is Candy.

She put me in the hospital and destroyed my car.

Asian women. Trying to kill people is like their full time job.
            world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
              43 year old asian woman who's first name is Candy.

I wonder what background she has.

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                I wonder what background she has.
                I don't
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

Last Sunday of working 2-10am. Been doing This since December. I won't miss getting up on my day off, but I will miss the 8 hours a week overtime! In case you're wondering what I've been doing, I'll post photos later.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

When Exodus worked like a madman from 2-10 every Sunday since December for overtime, you could say he had some loco motives.

Badumtss I'llbehereallweekdontforgettotipyourwaitress

I wanna see trains. I like trains.

--Mike
                    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I fuckin hate riding in the passenger seat of the DD. My GF has a tendency of putting her damn hands all over the passenger window. I mean really?!?! you're 34, not 3. There's no bloody reason why you have to smudge up my clean windows that I recently had tinted.

And that's why I can't have nice things.
                      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Today is the last day of my two week resignation and I get to dedicate my time to my studies and career.

I can finally open that bottle of celebratory absinthe when I get off my shift.

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                          Today is the last day of my two week resignation and I get to dedicate my time to my studies and career.

I can finally open that bottle of celebratory absinthe when I get off my shift.

Congrats man! Enjoy it.
                          Originally posted by flyboyx
                          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                          Originally posted by Northern
                          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

So as promised. Our fire extinguishers have to be removed and inspected once a year. Every extinguisher. Every. Single. Extinguisher.

With our old setup, the extinguishers on the cars had and extremely exaggerated 1,000 screws. They always stripped and made it a pain in the ass to remove, re-tap, and replace.

There's one on each end of every car. We have 80 some odd coach cars in the entire fleet. Me and one other guy replaced every single one.

With this!

The biggest pain was drilling two half inch holes and installing rivet threads for each door. So, 80 cars X 4 holes per car = Way more holes drilled into stainless steel than I care to think about. Burned up a Milwaukee m18 1/2" drill about half way through. The fuel brushless model is still going strong, and can do 3-4 cars on a single battery, where the standard model would only last for 2. So there's some solid data, brushless is worth the cost.

I'm just glad it's over, but I did make a ton of money from the project.

And I got something to remember it all by (Got the meteor mic next to my wrist so my phone will focus):

Right after I finished drilling a step up hole using a 5/16's bit, I slipped and touched the tip of the bit directly into my wrist with some pressure. It hurt like hell!
                            Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 07-26-2015, 05:37 PM.
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Shit man I love trains. Sorry about your wrist.

--Mike
                              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

And the 318ti is misfiring its perky little tits off. That bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X