Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS IX Weaves in great condition new tires - No Longer Available

FS IX Weaves in great condition new tires

Wheels are in great condition, zero curb rash., one has a half inch blemish. I Just paid 240 for new center caps and tool and 450 for tires. Tires are 205/60R15 Falcon g4 A/S mud and snow tires, less than 1k on them. I would like to sell it all together. 1100 obo plus shipping or pick up in Reno.

List Date: 2/10/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS IX Weaves in great condition new tires
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

ttt

Comment

accepting offers

Comment

PMed Reply

PMed Reply

Comment

Replied

Comment

Bump

Comment

I don't mean to interrupt your thread but I'm looking at some non-IX Euroweaves that don't come with center caps. I currently have 14x6.5 stock basketweaves on my 90 325iS and was wondering if the center caps from those will fit OR are the 15's a whole different diameter?

Do you mind my asking where you found the new center caps for your wheels?

Thanks,
              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by wisslerj View Post
                I don't mean to interrupt your thread but I'm looking at some non-IX Euroweaves that don't come with center caps. I currently have 14x6.5 stock basketweaves on my 90 325iS and was wondering if the center caps from those will fit OR are the 15's a whole different diameter?
                The caps for the 14x6.5 Basketweaves are different - they will not fit the 15" wheels.

The IX wheels, Euroweaves, and E30 M3 all use the exact same center cap so that might help you find caps.

While i'm at it, the IX wheels will fit a 325is just fine if you use 15mm or 20mm hubcentric H&R (or similar) spacers and longer lugbolts.
                Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
                1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
                1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
                1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
                2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
                2005 X3 (little woman's car)
                Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
                Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Thanks much for the info - I suspected as much. My mechanic HATES spacers otherwise I'd be looking at the iX version.

Originally posted by randywalters View Post
                  The caps for the 14x6.5 Basketweaves are different - they will not fit the 15" wheels.

The IX wheels, Euroweaves, and E30 M3 all use the exact same center cap so that might help you find caps.

While i'm at it, the IX wheels will fit a 325is just fine if you use 15mm or 20mm hubcentric H&R (or similar) spacers and longer lugbolts.

Comment

Thanks for chiming in

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Bumpy

Comment

Working...
                        X