The Magic (R)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Magic (R)

Bill Maher sums up the Republican party perfectly here. And please don't delete this thread or ban me. This is a legitimate topic. Insults aside, please right wingers, just give this video a shot. Thank you.

Your countries politics is my favorite reality TV series, Canada's is a distant second.

Comment

It's funny that he says "I gotta say to all you flag waving right-wingers...," because .001% of his audience might be other left-wingers. So, asking those on the right to watch this is probably a futile request even if those same people would listen to a word you say in the first place.

I also personally find Bill Maher grating, and I'm an Independent.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        It's funny that he says "I gotta say to all you flag waving right-wingers...," because .001% of his audience might be other left-wingers. So, asking those on the right to watch this is probably a futile request even if those same people would listen to a word you say in the first place.
        Can you translate this please?

Comment

The people you want to watch this video won't watch it for two reasons, first, your reputation on r3v at present, and second, Bill Mahers reputation. So, if you tone it down just a bit, maybe dial it down from 11 to somewhere around 7 more people will probably listen to you.

TLDR, close minded people are close minded.

Comment

Bill Maher is a bit over the top, however he does make several good points in that segment. Obviously liberals will like it a bit more than conservatives, but I don't know that anyone can argue that the state of politics in general in this country has somehow become better because of Trump. Notice I didn't say it's gotten worse, so no one skewer me, it just seems as though his claim to be able to fix Washington isn't really turning out to be anything different than politics as usual.

Comment

seems like politics went to hell a long time ago
              Trump is screwing with you all. its hilarious
              the folks who are butt hurt the most have the most to lose with Trump blowing up the status quo R & D
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                seems like politics went to hell a long time ago
                Trump is screwing with you all. its hilarious
                the folks who are butt hurt the most have the most to lose with Trump blowing up the status quo R & D

Agreed.

Comment

Who exactly are you guys making allusions to here? Curious because it seems as though there are many different groups of people that aren't really fans of Trump.

Comment

I love daddy Trump because he makes leftards cry.

Comment

The people you want to watch this video won't watch it for two reasons, first, your reputation on r3v at present, and second, Bill Mahers reputation. So, if you tone it down just a bit, maybe dial it down from 11 to somewhere around 7 more people will probably listen to you.
                      yes

also, bill maher is an asshole

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                        yes

also, bill maher is an asshole
                        So is our President.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                          I love daddy Trump because he makes leftards cry.
                          "Daddy Trump?" You are strange, hope you were drunk when you wrote that.

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                          So is our President.
                          Are you saying that the President is an opinion?

Comment

"Daddy Trump?" You are strange, hope you were drunk when you wrote that
                            Not drunk, just Australian.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                              Not drunk, just Australian.
                              Is it terminal?

Comment

Working...
                              X