Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite religious or political quote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a lowblow to the Athiest's, but makes you wonder..

"Even the devil believes in God, so what does that make you?"

Boonaa Mohammed

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
      Awesome post.
      It's crazy how most presidents after they step down share the same sentiment.

From now on, depressions will be scientifically created.
      Charles A. Lindbergh Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
        It's crazy how most presidents after they step down share the same sentiment.

Charles A. Lindbergh Sr.
        I sincerely believe JFK is the greatest president this countries had in the last century. He's the ONLY one who tried to get rid of the fed. IMO paid the ultimate price for it. Look at any president who's ever tried getting rid of them, Andrew Jackson, he got rid of the "first bank" (technically the second bank) and was almost assassinated.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

I sincerely believe JFK is the greatest president this countries had in the last century. He's the ONLY one who tried to get rid of the fed. IMO paid the ultimate price for it. Look at any president who's ever tried getting rid of them, Andrew Jackson, he got rid of the "first bank" (technically the second bank) and was almost assassinated.
          I have the same regard for him as well and with talk of assassinations, let me ask you this. Then who is Ron Paul if he is still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
            Then who is Ron Paul if he is still alive?
            Not the President.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."

Romans 1:20

It may be my own personal question or quote.

"But why, when given factual data, do we blatantly ignore truth and run to the safety of the limits of our own futile little minds? There are always exceptions(people) on both sides of truth, but there is only one truth. Why would you run away from it and claim to be pursuing it? Why some Christians run away from REAL science boggles me, and why so called atheists have never approached the bible with an open mind, without skepticism, does the same. I know that if any of the people who hate religion(as do I, and so does god btw), simply told God that they don't believe in him and invite him to show them, he would. I was a staunch atheist mocking god and Christians for 24 years. When I asked God to help me out of pure desperation I experienced something science cannot explain. I am willing, as an ACTUAL Christian, not a fortune cookie christian, to investigate and read ALL opposing sides that attempt to tear down scripture."

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
              hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
              And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further."
                ~Richard Dawkins

"Properly read, the bible is the most potent force for Atheism ever conceived."
                ~Isaac Asimov
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                  Not the President.
                  Not troll enough.

"Properly read, the bible is the most potent force for Atheism ever conceived."

~Isaac Asimov

I semi force myself to go to church and I read that bible as some one who hasn't blindly accepted it. I can attest to this quote being so true.

Comment

A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
                    -Francis Bacon

To be an atheist requires an infinitely greater measure of faith than to receive all the great truths which atheism would deny.
                    -Joseph Addison

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
                    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
                    And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

The doctrine of equality! There exists no more poisonous poison: for it seems to be preached by justice itself, while it is the end of justice.

Nietzsche

Comment

No, no z31 hit the nail on the head. Ron Paul doesn't pose a big enough threat. If he was killing it in the polls and making some serious headway it'd be a different story. I personally figure they don't see the need to take any drastic action against him.

Go around to a mall local to you and ask like 50 people if they know if the FED is private or government.

But then again I find they don't need to assassinate people anymore they just destroy them with the media. Or rig elections.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

No, no z31 hit the nail on the head. Ron Paul doesn't pose a big enough threat. If he was killing it in the polls and making some serious headway it'd be a different story. I personally figure they don't see the need to take any drastic action against him.

Go around to a mall local to you and ask like 50 people if they know if the FED is private or government.
                          Mr. Potter has it correct.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Wolves which batten upon lambs, lambs consumed by wolves, the strong who immolate the weak, the weak victims of the strong: there you have Nature, there you have her intentions, there you have her scheme: a perpetual action and reaction, a host of vices, a host of virtues, in one word, a perfect equilibrium resulting from the equality of good and evil on earth.

Marquis de Sade

Comment

lol, have you read anything about that guy? he was a bit fucked in the head.

his name is the root word for sadism.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

I know that if any of the people who hate religion(as do I, and so does god btw), simply told God that they don't believe in him and invite him to show them, he would.
                                I lol'd at this line. You should stop quoting yourself, you're not going down in history for anything to be proud of at this rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X