No announcement yet.

Dimethyltryptamine(DMT) spiritual journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMT is actually produced naturally in your brain. So they say.

Comment

Lifes a bitch and then you die. why does anyone think about death, it's stupid. nothing you can do, it's gonna happen, stop worrying. all this meaning of life stuff blah blah blah, we are animals who think too much trying to bring meaning to everthing. Do you see other animals over thinking stuff, No. They just live, survive and provide for their young. Survival of the fittess also has evolved because we as people came up with rules, laws, technology,etc. to help the weak. Never ending circle of BS. Just live life, respect others & be happy.
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

I see animals thinking stuff.

Comment

DMT and other drugs only bring out what is already within the mind. DMT will not give you the answer your looking for and could potentially cause longterm psychological damage. My suggestion is to NOT TRY DMT.

NOTHING can prepare you for a DMT trip, however you can read alot about the chemical on various website (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/Faq.aspx) and try to gain insight on what it MIGHT do. Once again you cant really prepare for or explain a DMT trip. Once you ingest it by whatever means, you are a passenger along for the ride so prepare to enter DMT hyperspace whether you want to or not. The onset IS FUCKING INTENSE! and you will probably wonder what you have gotten yourself into.

I tried DMT once and remember that all i wanted when i was tripping was to have my reality back. It also feels REALLY dirty for some reason. Like wow am i really about to ingest this crazy, awful smelling powder into my body? Its gross.

On the addiction thing: DMT and other hallucinogens have a very low potential for addiction because of their intensity. That doesnt mean you cant become addicted to them.
          Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

^^ True. DMT tastes like the devil's asshole. Be prepared for that.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
              Whatever happened to just smoking a joint to chill out?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

What ever happened to just not needing substances to relax/be happy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
                  What ever happened to just not needing substances to relax/be happy?

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

^ OK, Ronald Regan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                      ^ OK, Ronald Regan.

Comment

Lol, touche.

Comment

Eat some mushrooms. Fuck DMT

Comment

Do you need ice cream? No.

Do you enjoy ice cream? Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                              ^ OK, Ronald Regan.
                              lawlz. I'd like to think of myself as a pretty liberal guy

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

I was referring to a speech Regan gave when he was talking about drugs. Saying why don't we the generation without a vice or some bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X