No announcement yet.

Two dirty, $2k, Upstate E30's, 56k be afraid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if by not too far you mean 4 and a half hours of driving? Watkins is down by the finger lakes, we're 15mins from the vermont border and 3 hours from the canadian border, up there in the Adirondacks.

Ben and me spent the day ripping through some of the great mountain roads we have up here, we've got tons of em.

Comment

the coolest part of all these pictures is Ben's glass moonroof in his car.

...Luckkkkyy

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
        That was the first thing I noticed

To be honest, I saw the shoes first, the socks second.

Comment

I get my style from 80 year old men

Comment

are those ix flares and whatnot? I want them they look so sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
              I was going to say that that area looks so familiar - Watkins Glen is not too far, beautiful place you live in !
              it does look like it is close to watkins glen... unfortunately its not that close.. you are thinking the finger lakes. This is upstate NY which is probably 6-8 hrs from the glen.

I was going to say that look a lot like Lake George, where those photos taken on top of the Mtn?

Comment

like the car - I really like the horn! I was thinking of getting something like that. I get cut off too much by jerks in big trucks, it would be fun to scare the shit out of some dumb blonde dyke talking on her cell..
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

photos were taken ontop of "Top of the World" mountain which has a golf course on top of it, and yes is overlooking lake george.

Comment

red e30 with the black fenders looks hawt!

Comment

Working...
                    X