X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$2k, not me, see dougsic's posts.

As for " ... Instead of constantly putting him down." This forum is:

Transaction Feedback
    This is the place to leave feedback for any forum member or commercial company you have done business with, both good and bad

I've only posted my experience with GAS, I've never put any individual person down. It's up to whomever reads this to decide if they want to POSSIBLY experience the same with this company.

I wish all the best to Luke, GAS and those who have ordered or will order products from GAS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean S. View Post
      $2k, not me, see dougsic's posts.

As for " ... Instead of constantly putting him down." This forum is:

Transaction Feedback
      This is the place to leave feedback for any forum member or commercial company you have done business with, both good and bad

I've only posted my experience with GAS, I've never put any individual person down. It's up to whomever reads this to decide if they want to POSSIBLY experience the same with this company.

I wish all the best to Luke, GAS and those who have ordered or will order products from GAS.
      Ah I missed a lot of this and I know feedback is feedback SO ANYWAY my experience with Luke was great and I am sorry he isn't super human. I know he will work to resolve these issues if both parties work together

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
      Oh, by the way, do you plan on paying me the money you took back, that $1250 that is overdrawn from my paypal once I do ship this shit off to you?

Luke
      Sounds like doug screwed Luke over but I don't know the full story

Originally posted by Sean S. View Post
      Glad to hear!

Comment

Myself, even though none of you asked... it was never MY intention to kick anyone. As a matter of fact, I went out of my way to praise his products, and would welcome the opportunity to do so again. But the problem is I have work that's been left uncompleted, and paid for, since before the picnic. Since before his move to Centralia, which only one other member here besides myself made the effort to help with at all. And not a small effort it was.
        So what do I get in return... Very good product, complete with long delays and lots of unfulfilled promises, finished off with being totally ignored. Customer service, after the sale? Nonexistent, for me anyway...

Comment

The guys @ GAS are good people. If they say there were circumstances out of their control, then that's what it is. As others have said, this is a small business, run by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts. I know for a fact that the GAS guys aren't sitting out there care free on top of a pile of "stolen" money. The wait times are horrid, but shit happens. Do you people honestly think that bashing the company's reputation and costing them future sales is going to help get you your product you paid for?? If anything you are making it LESS likely.

Luke, Justin, Nigel, I wish I was in a better place myself where I could offer more than moral support, but this economy has me by the bean bag as well. Good luck guys, hope you can pull it together!
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I can empathize with some of the members here who have been waiting on product for some months now, as I am in the same boat.

Fortunately, in my case, I'm in no rush to get my amp rack as the e30 is a long term project anyways. Luke told me via email regarding some of the personal issues that came up, and since then I haven't bothered him. Not because I don't want my amp rack, but because I don't think my additional nagging would help the situation at all. Come on, it's not like Luke is some noob scammer who has just signed up on the forums and started scamming people left and right. He's been here for years helping people and providing quality products... for me personally, I trust that he will make it right.

And even if he doesn't, I still have a kickass box, just need to figure out how to mount my amp.

Still I can see it from both sides - here's to hoping that GAS gets back on its feet.

Comment

Interesting side note, a similar thread over on the local BMWCCA site [started by me] disappeared. As in without a trace.

Comment

I have nothing but praise for the folks at GAS. I got in on their Groupon buy-in last year and recently redeemed it on a full package of an E30 Lukebox, an amp rack and a pretty panel. I'm not sure of the exact times though I received my order 2-3 weeks after placing it. There was a slight delay getting me the LED light for the pretty panel, though it came a couple weeks after the rest of the stuff arrived - it's not an integral component, so no big deal. As mentioned previously, for custom hand-built products like these the quality is unmatched and the shipping times were perfectly acceptable.
                Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working a FT job and trying to pull your small biz out from under a shitstorm of issues is not an easy task.

I know some of your are frustrated with Luke's situation but sometimes that comes with the territory surrounding a small enthusiast based business. I'm not making excuses for anyone but at the very least Luke is responding in the forum.

I know when I was working a FT job it was difficult for me to respond to anyone unless it was on my lunch break or at the end of the day.

I've done business with Luke many times in the past and hope to buy more boxes / amp racks in the future. I would certainly hate to see his products disappear from the community.

Comment

As you, I hope they keep going. His kind of knowledge, in any field, is rare. But I would disagree on the 'at least he is responding' part. At least not to me, I haven't heard a single word.
                    As a final testament to what I think of his abilities, even given all that's happened, I would STILL seriously consider letting him design and install a stereo in my new ride.

Comment

I must say I gave Luke and German Audio Specialties a chance when in December 2015 I paid $375 for my son's e46 box. What arrived wasn't an e46 box. I called and listened to a laundry list of excuses - it was painful to hear...his computer crashed....his back-up hard drive also crashed......his written specs for the e46 were lost......(all of these were reasons the measurements were WAY off). Then he said his local customers with e46s were letting him measure....but then they wrecked.....but that Luke would "TAKE CARE" of me for certain. Four months went by and nothing doing. I tried his cell....the number was not in service. I tried email....bounced back....I tried his facebook and he deleted my message. I filed a Paypal(tm) charge back and oh, boy, did Luke show up in spades. He came unhinged and called me every name in the book, all the while bragging that he knew law enforcement officials and he would get them after me.

This dude is unstable...and folks who "back" him out of sympathy or admiration are merely helping people like me get ripped off.

Comment

Working...
                      X