HOTFIRE Studios Fall Cruise - Nov. 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOTFIRE Studios Fall Cruise - Nov. 12th

Closing out the season with a cruise through southeastern PAs Finest back roads. If you live for the twisties you wont be dissappointed. The route is approx. 70 miles long starting and ending at the same location. We will be meeting in the parking lot of the "Shoppes at Briton Lake" Its a large shopping center with a few places to eat and such. I will post the route directions up soon once we finalize the route.

here is the address to the Borders Books store that is in the shopping center so that you can get directions to it. Its really easy to find its right of Baltimore Pike/Route 1.

968 Baltimore Pike
    Glen Mills, PA 19342

here is a little aeriel view i found of one of the roads we will be on.

We are hoping to have a great turnout for the end of the year. Also we will be taking pre-orders for the DVD at this meet.

We are trying to have a few tuners come by with something to follow us with. most likely AWE Tuning but maybe a few others.

Hope to see you there

please post if you think your going to try to make it so we have an idea of what to expect. Thank you

Andrew
    Partner / Photographer
    HOTFIRE Studios

I didnt know that awe tuned bmw's?

Comment

One tech at AWE has a father who bought my Corrado SLC - if you see it there tell him I'll gladly buy it back :)

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r View Post
        I didnt know that awe tuned bmw's?
        they dont but this isnt a BMW Meet which is why we invited a horde of Ferraris, Porsches, Audi, and Lambos.

Comment

Working...
        X