Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now that he's in, one of the first things he's going to do is get rid of the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule.

Thoughts? I'm aware that in many cases, the gov't can make a mess of things with even the best of intentions, but is this actually a good thing? I'm generally a fan of the environment, and Trumps view on the environment and climate change is one of the things that worries me most. I'll admit, I don't know anything about the CAP or the Waters of the U.S. rule.

Comment

IIRC both of them are mostly redundant and far more restrictive on business ventures variations of the clean water act and the Clean air rules.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        Any nudes of the FLOTUS?
        since she never says anything to the media, i am guessing she is dumb as fuck.

the daughter on the other hand.....i'm expecting good things from her.
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

How many languages are you fluent in?

In her case, I believe it's 5.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
            How many languages are you fluent in?

In her case, I believe it's 5.

Yea thought it was 5 or 6

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Hey first week in and we already have a proposal in congress to define life beginning at fertilization

Comment

Wow. Homicide rates are going to sky rocket then, since only 50% of fertilized eggs successfully implant themselves.

I propose installing a camera into each woman's uterus to watch for these murderous women.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                  Hey first week in and we already have a proposal in congress to define life beginning at fertilization
                  Hold your tears in favor of wisdom. It is easy to write a bill. Getting one to pass, well, requires an act of congress.
                  ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    since she never says anything to the media, i am guessing she is dumb as fuck.

the daughter on the other hand.....i'm expecting good things from her.
                    Funny, a woman doing this years ago would be considered a pioneer. Remember bra burnings?
                    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

President Donald Trump on Saturday flippantly suggested to CIA staff that the US might have another chance to invade Iraq and steal the country’s oil wealth. In unscripted remarks at the CIA headquarters on Saturday, and while introducing Mike Pompeo, his nominee to head the spy agency, Trump said the Islamic State group would have …

Lol'd

In unscripted remarks at the CIA headquarters on Saturday, and while introducing Mike Pompeo, his nominee to head the spy agency, Trump said the Islamic State group would have never existed if the US had seized Iraq’s oilfields.

Trump has repeatedly made the erroneous claim, which is contrary to the opinion of most foreign policy experts, on the campaign trail.

“Now I said it for economic reasons, but if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil, you probably wouldn’t have ISIS because that’s where they made their money in the first place, so we should have kept the oil. But, OK, maybe we’ll have another chance,” Trump said.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

I'm glad Trump ditched TPP, was slightly worried he might keep it for personal benefit.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post

When do you define it as beginning? If your answer is anything but fertilization or birth, you've chosen an arbitrary date.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                            When do you define it as beginning? If your answer is anything but fertilization or birth, you've chosen an arbitrary date.
                            Agreed, however I believe at fertilization it's alive. It's growing.

Comment

Life is constant on going process. We can't pin point any specific point where life starts. So I'm going with life started 6000 years ago when God created Earth and Man. Fertilization, implantation, birth, etc that's just a continuation of life. It's all the same. All life is precious.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                                Life is constant on going process. We can't pin point any specific point where life starts. So I'm going with life started 6000 years ago when God created Earth and Man. Fertilization, implantation, birth, etc that's just a continuation of life. It's all the same. All life is precious.
                                What you said is nothing at all. Impressive.
                                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X