This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cale View Post
    They're not, the people who get away with paying them are. Those people can actually be held accountable.
    Work? I thought they were here just to vote illegally, drop some anchor babies and collect welfare

Comment

Yeah, Cale, idk what you're talking about, they're too busy raping people and selling shitty weed to work.
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        does the wall make those 11 million illegal immigrants leave the country? how will you remove them? will you join a posse and go door to door?
        First they pass out identification stickers that brown people have to wear when they go outside. Later, they get put on a train and sent to "camp".. I think you know where I'm going with this.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
          WTF does that have to with anything?

So unless you're a director you can't comment on films now?

STFU
          Do you understand the difference between being a producer of things or simply just a consumer?

I didn't say being the latter means you can't have an opinion- that is an obvious straw-man.

GFY :)
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Maybe he's just trying to beat Obama's record for deportation?

The "wall" will never get built.

the logistics alone make it impossible. Re-enforcement of the exisiting border fences and guardpost - maybe..

I have a feeling he's now jus ttrying to ge the ball rolling so that people realize he intended to make good on his promises. Even if he builds a 10' section of 60' tall wall somewhere it BFE Texas, he'll technically have made partial good on his campaign promises, which is honestly more than most Presidents accomplish in their first few months...

Heck, he's probably still just f*cking with the media by persuing this.. (I really hope that's what it is actually..)

Meanwhile, I'm curious to hear how he plans to keep illegal border jumpers out of Hawaii. Or Alaska. Or some of our other territories.
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

For me personally, I'd like for him to continue looking at the existing trade agreements.

I've talked about this before, but just reiiterating, it's rather f*cked up that someone can ship a giant door panel from the UK or China for $100 across the ocean and across the US, whereas it cost me $300 to ship the same damn thing to the next state...

It's great if you're a buyer, but not so good if you're selling and trying to stay competative.
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                For me personally, I'd like for him to continue looking at the existing trade agreements.

I've talked about this before, but just reiiterating, it's rather f*cked up that someone can ship a giant door panel from the UK or China for $100 across the ocean and across the US, whereas it cost me $300 to ship the same damn thing to the next state...

It's great if you're a buyer, but not so good if you're selling and trying to stay competative.
                I got an e36 m3 re pop bumper shipped for free from China...

the USPS is shit, and just this month alone, 4-5 orders went missing...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post

My guess is the overwhelming majority of tax payers wouldn't be very pleased if their tax dollars were used to subsidize shipping costs to the degree that China does.

Comment

What is Mexico using to seal its southern border? Is it a wall?
                    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Americans will pay the wall from their own pocket. Twice. Three times. Four times....

The first time upon building. $16 billions, at least.
                      The second time, they'll pay the same amount, in import taxes if Chimp applies his 20% tax. Simply because it is the buyer that pays taxes, not the seller.

The commercial deficit between Mexico and the US is $60 billions. If I remember, Mexico imports for $20 billions from the US, and exports for $80 billions.

Looks like Chimp doesn't understand trade. ;-)

The co-founder of Patron tequila, which is produced in Mexico, is urging President Donald Trump and his administration to reconsider its threat to tax Mexican imports 20% to pay for a border wall, warning American consumers will ultimately be the ones paying for it.
                      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                        What is Mexico using to seal its southern border? Is it a wall?
                        Armed military.
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                          Armed military.

Oh. So much for their president saying that Mexico is a country without borders.

"according to the Secretary of the Interior (Secretaría de Gobernación, SEGOB), Mexico deported 107,814 migrants in 2014, the vast majority of which were from Central America. That is a 35 percent increase from 2013, when authorities deported 80,079 migrants. The increase in Mexico’s deportation of children is even more striking: the 18,169 children that Mexico deported in 2014 represents a 117 percent increase from 2013, when that number was 8,350."

I wonder why they're doing that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh. So much for their president saying that Mexico is a country without borders.

"according to the Secretary of the Interior (Secretaría de Gobernación, SEGOB), Mexico deported 107,814 migrants in 2014, the vast majority of which were from Central America. That is a 35 percent increase from 2013, when authorities deported 80,079 migrants. The increase in Mexico’s deportation of children is even more striking: the 18,169 children that Mexico deported in 2014 represents a 117 percent increase from 2013, when that number was 8,350."

I wonder why they're doing that?

You take your truth, facts and reality and March on out of here.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                              You take your truth, facts and reality and March on out of here.

Come on man, you know they're a bunch of racists!

Comment

Come on man, you know they're a bunch of racists!

Must I repeat myself? Ha!

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X