Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      I bought it with the plastics :cockbloc:
      lol.

I'm curious to see where a couple of the Non-E30 auctions go. For some reason, that AC Greyhound really grabs my attention. It would be a super long term project, but when it's done - damn...

Also, the Allen Hardy 2002 I feel like people are waiting until the last minute; and lets be honest, you are buying the heritage - it will always be "Allen Hardy's personal 2002." Which carries a lot of weight in the BMW community. If it hit's 30K, it wouldn't surprise me...

And then there's the touring. I want everyone to talk sh*t about it. Keep that price low.. ;D
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        Also, the Allen Hardy 2002 I feel like people are waiting until the last minute; and lets be honest, you are buying the heritage - it will always be "Allen Hardy's personal 2002." Which carries a lot of weight in the BMW community. If it hit's 30K, it wouldn't surprise me...

And then there's the touring. I want everyone to talk sh*t about it. Keep that price low.. ;D
        You were right, but at $37k and not selling, makes me wonder how much he was trying to get.

I was hoping the Mtech1 S52 car wouldve passed 15k, but at 14.5 Im happy. The guy I might be swapping cars with liked what he saw too, so I might be able to avoid BaT now.
        Simon
        Current Cars:

Comment

27k for the red 318is?

Comment

Probably 50k on the reserve. Shame..

If you can do a swap and you both get what you want, that's always a winning option. It doesn't help market value, but in the end the two people it matters to most are happiest. I've done plenty of those kind of deals, and most often never have regrets or buyer/seller remorse..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Yup, but its quite a different beast than mine and more inline with attracting a larger crowd than my car. Regardless, its nice to see it at $14k now with a few hours to go.
              14k for a S52 swap?...That gives me reason to do mine now.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post

I wouldnt get too excited, that was a clean mtech1 kitted early model. Clean interior and clean body.

A BAR legal car that was similar to it would also fetch a good price, if not more for CA legal goodness. My car is not a car that will be a daily driver, so Ive decided to avoid the completion of the process.

There has been a handful of 24v swaps and they ranged from $7500 ~ $12,000 before this one closed at $14.5k
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post

That car was exceptional build quality and very well done.
                  Not saying other are not, but swap cars like that are few.
                  Jimmy P.
                  87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
                  88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Garage Queen
                  88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - SCCA SPU #98
                  92 M Technic Cabrio - S14 Powered!
                  98 318Ti Morea Green
                  04 Ford F350 Dually Tow Machine

Comment

I think my e30 qualify on that category...Clean with tasteful upgrade. Euro bumper, euro valance with fogs, complete rare to find pfeba kit, refinish euroweaves, startecs, coilovers, euro lights,370 mm Mtech 1 wheels, Recaro front seat, aftermarket sound system installed by LuKe Fisher himself....and more.

Comment

Make it BAR legal swap with AC and you have a winner on your hands.
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

The last 3 E30s are up today, lets see how many more get added this week...

iX is doing fairly well. Touring should sell and the M3 .... I cant figure out if they are actually trying to sell it.
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

I loved that mtech 325e last week, I think $14.5k is totally fair for that car, can't build it for less looking that good. I wish I bought it.

Comment

My car will be up on BaT pretty soon, just need to do all the marketing stuffs. I'll keep this thread posted.
                            1991 325i 4 dr Euro Spec, 5 Speed, 4.10 LSD, Slicktop

Comment

The last 3 E30s are up today, lets see how many more get added this week...

iX is doing fairly well. Touring should sell and the M3 .... I cant figure out if they are actually trying to sell it.
                              Yeah, that m3 is not doing too hawt.

Maybe people are turned away by the both front fenders not having their vin stickers.
                              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Interesting. That m3 is 9 away from mine.
                                Originally posted by codyep3
                                I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                                2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                                1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                                1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                                2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                                2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                                2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                                2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                                2010 F650gs twin
                                2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Working...
                                X