X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool cars on the western slope

Originally posted by 325i View Post
    doubt it. no one lives on this side of the mountains. ive been in basalt 3 weeks and havent seen any lowered cars what so ever.
    My cars:

They are far and few between around here. I live in the Glenwood Springs area ,and all my cars are lowered that I drive year round. The E34 is great in the Snow with the right tires, Hell I might even drive my new E30 in the winter too with the top down.

The E30 pics have already been posted plus it isnt ready for its close up yet, and might not be for a while.
    Last edited by WERDNA75; 08-23-2014, 03:45 PM. Reason: Grammer

Comment

^if you're ever looking for an extra pair of hands to wrench i'd be happy to help. i live in basalt.
      Check out my quintet at FourzahMusic

Comment

Originally posted by therichsta View Post
        ^if you're ever looking for an extra pair of hands to wrench i'd be happy to help. i live in basalt.
        Just let me know when you want me to fly south and drive your car back. I'll even store it here in Golden for you and keep the seals nice and wet. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
          Just let me know when you want me to fly south and drive your car back. I'll even store it here in Golden for you and keep the seals nice and wet. ;)
          careful what you offer!!! i might take you up on that haha. if you want to pm me storage rates i might consider it.

Comment

Need some input.

I've been thinking I'd like to pick up a 4dr ix at some point in time.

Turns out one of my best friends is selling his 4dr ix. I've always loved it.

The bad: he crashed it into a snow band last winter. Not too bad. Replaced the hood & front 1/4. Rear 1/4 still needs to be replaced. Also the trans he says is doing something weird in reverse.

The good: I love the way it sits, wheels paint etc. interior is in decent shape & I think I would get it for between $1100-$1400.

Should I pull the trigger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            sigpic

Comment

as long as the damage isn't that bad and it is straight on an alignment rack
              For that price range your going to be hard pressed to find a drive able ix so wether you want to do body work or engine work
              Is the rest of the car still good?

Mine does something weird in reverse to

Comment

yeah the car other than that is great!

I was thinking I was gonna spend at least 2500-3500 on a runner and I don't see 4drs very often.

Gawd I love his car. I am pretty sure it's a done deal.
                sigpic

Comment

Do it

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I love that the Mountain sub forum has so many photos of the cars in snow. I'm up in MT and daily my e30 through our 5 months of summer, 1 month of mud, and 6 months of winter.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      Do it

Other than the transfer of money it's done. Just got off the phone w/ my buddy. He's gonna keep it for me until I get back from Europe and then I'll fly out there and drive her home.
                      sigpic

Comment

Extra hands to help with car stuff

I could use some help getting the hood back on the E30 now that I am done with going thru the motor for now.
                        Originally posted by therichsta View Post

Comment

^pm'd you my number.

Comment

Hey anyone know of a good place to get uses bmw part on the front range...
                            I just want the centering pin off a x5 and I don't want to pay 80$ for a new one

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty325ix View Post
                              Hey anyone know of a good place to get uses bmw part on the front range...
                              I just want the centering pin off a x5 and I don't want to pay 80$ for a new one
                              Sell your junk car, clunker for cash today at U Pull & Pay and get cash instantly. We tow your car away! Find used auto parts near Denver, Colorado.
                              Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by red baron View Post
                                Other than the transfer of money it's done. Just got off the phone w/ my buddy. He's gonna keep it for me until I get back from Europe and then I'll fly out there and drive her home.
                                Nice! I just spent 3k on a 4dr ix. Wouldve killed to pick a runner up for 1500. I over payed a little on mine but its exactly what I wanted. awd 4dr 5sp.

Comment

Working...
                                X