lol, This kind of angers me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, This kind of angers me.

Well, I received my new exhaust parts in the mail. And one of the pipes was dented. So, I called up Summit and told them that one of the pipes they sent was bent. the guy says "Alright we'll send you another one right away." LOL! Get this, The dent was at the very end of the pipe, It could have easily been cut off and still used. So i was like "Sweet!" and extra 4 feet

So then the new mufflers arrived later that day, The glasspack from Summit and Magnaflow from Jeg's. I opened up the glasspack(flowtech redhotswhich is supposed to be red and look nice and glossy.) It was the worst paint job I've ever seen, On anything! The edges of the inlet/outlet were jagged, The welds are complete junk. And! Not to mention It's supposed to be a 2.5" inlet/outlet and the diameter is supposed to be 3". The inside diameter of the glasspack, Is probably less then 2 inches, With these huge nasty baffles inside :evil:

I am not very impressed with this stuff. Well, the Magnaflow is sweet! But other then that...Eh

oh yea PSSSSS the paint is rubbing and chipping off of the glasspack :|

you were expecting high quality from a set of cheap racing glasspacks?
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

not high quality just not horrible quality

Comment

Working...
      X