Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Not exactly the right place but I think these are the brake scoops for the cowcatcher front spoilers

$10.50/each right now!
    Sorry, those aren't the brake ducts that were designed for the cowcatcher spoilers, but they look like a custom piece that utilizes the fog light location?
    My Feedback

Comment

Comment

^^ 7 series always had such cool tech wayyy back in the day. Contemplated picking up a 7 series just to experience it, but I am too indecisive to ever make the jump.
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
          ^^ 7 series always had such cool tech wayyy back in the day. Contemplated picking up a 7 series just to experience it, but I am too indecisive to ever make the jump.

E 32 is cool and all but the e38 is miles ahead in my opinion my first three cars were 740 IL's. It's a beautiful car that has technology that is crazy for it's time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
            E 32 is cool and all but the e38 is miles ahead in my opinion my first three cars were 740 IL's. It's a beautiful car that has technology that is crazy for it's time.

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post

That's an E23...
              sigpic
              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                That's an E23...

That's a good point lol. Didn't look for very long.

i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	00j0j_8mrf7eN8qs2_1200x900.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	7192788

Someone's been trying to sell an E23 here for months, and it's a 5 speed. I don't imagine that's very common, especially not on a luxobarge. Don't like the wheels on it, though. It'd look miles better with some style 5s imo

"Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                  The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

two e36s for $1500. they're trash but still. https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d...275977928.html
                    i love bmws

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                      [ATTACH]116545[/ATTACH]

Someone's been trying to sell an E23 here for months, and it's a 5 speed. I don't imagine that's very common, especially not on a luxobarge. Don't like the wheels on it, though. It'd look miles better with some style 5s imo

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto...259734073.html
                      I've driven a manual e23 it was fun as hell imho.
                      i love bmws

Comment

Everything is brand new? For only $5,500? That's a goddam bargain! I've dumped over $7k into my E30, and it's barely 20% brand new.

1989 bmw 325ix manual - $5500 (Rahway)

I have 1989 bmw 325ix. All wheel drive manual transmission .has 135.000 miles everything is brand new text me o call
                        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                          Everything is brand new? For only $5,500? That's a goddam bargain! I've dumped over $7k into my E30, and it's barely 20% brand new.
                          Shoot, $5500 for a running 5-speed 2-door ix is a crazy good deal (assuming the viscous coupling works)
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Not quite sure if serious.....

I am considering selling or trading my BMW 840CiA.
                            It has a blown head gasket on its factory M60 motor. If i cant sell at my desired price, I will swap engine for an M62 (bolt on) and repost.

Here is some history:
                            I am the third proven owner, second is friend of mine.
                            Approx 94000 original miles. Sits on early 90s factory M5 rims (worth beaucoup $$$) with recent high performance tires. Reversible Chipped yielding right around 300 HP (up from 286).

Was (sigh) in superior Mechanical condition with all maintenance records since new and no expense spared to keep it as a daily driver. Recent service included rear differential gaskets, oil changes etc.

Starts and runs, brakes and steers perfectly but should not be driven any lenght of time due to its condition.

Silver paint on Body and light grey leather interior are very clean with minimal wear.
                            Factory deck was wrapped for a more up to date BMW CD player. Headliner & windshield recently replaced. All manuals and 2 sets of keys included.

CA salvage title (I have the before and after pictures) in hand. Car passed CA emissions recently but has not been (and will not be) AZ smogged.
                            I have added one picture of the damage. It involved a low speed impact (pick up truck backed in car) on the driver side door and rear quarter panel. Car was professionally worked on and repaired. Have all receipts.

Will entertain reasonable offers and trades and ignore low ball ones. Local deals in person only.
                            No email reply without a phone number. Feel free to look up my other 2 BMW ads (2003 M3 and 1970 BMW 2500): possible bundle deal!!

Thank you for looking!

Blown HG, Automatic, and a salvage title, with a price tag of almost 8k. This guy is smoking crack right?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                              Sorry, those aren't the brake ducts that were designed for the cowcatcher spoilers, but they look like a custom piece that utilizes the fog light location?
                              ....must....resist....buying....racecar....parts.. .... :(

Ive always thought a S62 swapped E31 would be the most badass car
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Ive always thought a S62 swapped E31 would be the most badass car

How have a never thought of this combo ?!? That would be an amazing car.

i love bmws

Comment

Working...
                                X