Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT: '94 540i!

PRICE DROPPED!
    What's up r3v! Up here is my DD E34 since July of last year. It is an automatic, clean title, rust free CA car. I am the 3rd owner, it was in the same family since new until 2012 when PO bought it and kept it until July of last year, when I got it. It has 167k on it right now but that will go up, about 4500/month. Oil changed every 2500 miles with full synthetic, always gassed with 91 Vpower, coolant system was revamped in October of last year, tires have about 6000 on them also. All lights and electrics work including sunroof and AC, also has E39 wheels and all caps. PO said the brake rotors were replaced in 2013 and that there's "performance pads" in front. I don't know what brand they are but I know they're VERY dusty and responsive, it stops just as hard as it goes! The paint I'd say is a 7-7.5/10, a few scratches on the hood, dents here and there, typical of a daily driven black car. Interior is about the same, small tear under the drivers right leg and some scratching on both fronts, no tears other than that though. Driver seat has the E34 twist but I honestly don't notice it, even after driving the M3 or riding in any other cars. Some cons would be that it is too smooth, quiet, comfortable and torquey. Also, it has a small PS leak, kinda whines in the AM when it's cold and when creeping through parking lots. As with many E34's, the front bushings could use a replacing but it doesn't bother me, when you hit a dip just right though, it does turn into a boat for a few seconds ;D Heater doesn't get as hot as it used to but it's very rare that I run it so I noticed it about a month ago and haven't used it since. Also, the drivers door lock mechanism works, but only if you turn the key in the opposite direction first
    This car is an awesome DD and the power delivery is intoxicating but I'm just looking for something else a bit funner now. Price dropped to 2500, no trades, I've found my next car and need this gone by Monday, Thanks r5v!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CarsonE30; 02-02-2016, 01:56 PM. Reason: Price drop!
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

E34bump
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Comment

Bumpity!
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

manual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car than win by an inch because someone else built it for me... Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book."

-MOOG

Comment

Originally posted by MinnE30 View Post
          manual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Automatic
          C6Z
          S2K
          VeloN

Comment

Bump!
            C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

Few days late bump!
              C6Z
              S2K
              VeloN

Comment

Price drop, if this sells by monday, I'll be back in the E30 club!
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

Bump!
                  C6Z
                  S2K
                  VeloN

Comment

Bump!
                    C6Z
                    S2K