NY Clean 86 325es with mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY Clean 86 325es with mods

I want to first state that I do not want to sell this car, this being said I am asking what I would let it go for not a low price to sell it fast. If i do not sell it I wont be angry because I love the car but cash is always better.

Overview:
    1986 325es 2.7l straight six
    2dr coupe
    5 spd manual transmission
    167k miles (5500/Year)
    Zinno red exterior
    Black leather interior
    This car is very strong and reliable. I have never had any major problems that would make me not love the car

Mods/Pros:
    Car was resprayed (Not perfect but body is nicer than 80% of the other ones I see)
    Brand new replica BBS wheels with new tires
    New JOM blueline coilovers
    Jim Conforti Performance chip
    Aftermarket stereo with aux/usb
    Blacked out trim/chrome
    Very near mint Interior with only 2 cracks in the dash, but seats are MINT
    Paint matched and tucked metal bumpers
    Paint matched mirrors

Cons:
    -Just recently the throw out bearing started to whine when engaged, I am planning on replacing it once I get the time,but that will raise the price!. The car is garaged now so its not being driven. Clutch is good though because the previous owner replaced the clutch but not the TO bearing.
    -Car will need all rubber bushings replaced at some point
    - Needs new rear trailing arms.
    -The exhaust is currently a Glass pack muffler which is loud and not that good looking.
    -Leaks a bit of oil
    -Very minor body flaws such as a crack in the rear bumper trim,some paint swirls etc.
    - Has 2 rust spots, One is from an improper jack placement on floor board of passenger side and the other is an inch on the battery tray.(I will ad pictures)

As you can see I will give every detail I possibly can about the car. I have owned many cars in my life and like to know everything about the car I'm buying. I HATE secrets and surprises. Finally my asking price... $4500. There's a lot of time and money into this car with a couple repairs this thing will be perfect, that's why I don't mind if I sell it or not. Do not offer me some BS lowball number. For a 30 year old car you are paying for the maintenance and upkeep. If you think that my price is unreasonable than go buy a 3000$ rust bucket and see how much you spend to get it to this shape. Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to contact me. 8459023982 texts preferred! Location is Lagrange, NY 12540

Pictures:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by jdaleo; 02-16-2016, 01:42 PM.

Pictures would help.

I have my 86 325es listed here as well clean original un modified.

Comment

Originally posted by Ethreeoh View Post
      Pictures would help.

I have my 86 325es listed here as well clean original un modified.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=378033

Do you mind sharing how you posted the pictures directly to the ad?

Comment

bump

Comment

Go to your slideshow, right click a picture, copy the address, then paste the address between [IMG] and [/IMG] without spaces (or find the little button with a sun over the mountain). If you get confused still, hit the quote button to the bottom right of my post to see how I did it.

Good luck with sale!

Last edited by dkexige; 02-09-2016, 08:20 PM.
          N55 e92 xDrive
          Looking for something interesting.

Comment

Never knew paint matched chromies could look so good... very nice 325e. Are those Euro bumpers?
            1991 318is Brillantrot daily driver (slow restoration)

Comment

Man what a beautiful early! Extremely fair price for this condition. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by c0rbin9 View Post
                Never knew paint matched chromies could look so good... very nice 325e. Are those Euro bumpers?
                They're stock diving boards just tucked and painted. A like the tucked look way better.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
                        Man what a beautiful early! Extremely fair price for this condition. GLWS
                        Originally posted by dkexige View Post
                        Go to your slideshow, right click a picture, copy the address, then paste the address between [IMG] and [/IMG] without spaces (or find the little button with a sun over the mountain). If you get confused still, hit the quote button to the bottom right of my post to see how I did it.

Good luck with sale!

Thanks a lot guys, Appreciate it

Comment

Good looking car... what is going on with the front bumper fitment on the right side?

Comment

Working...
                          X