Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what im guessing but we'll see. 240ish

Comment

What gear should this thing dyno in, 3rd or 4th?

Comment

Whichever gets you 1 to 1 between tach and speedo.

Comment

Comment

1st pull was 4th second pull was 5th and the last was in 4th.

Just realized AFR is not on there, but it was from 10.5-11.2 via my wideband and the dyno. That is pathetic....
            Last edited by justin_l_; 08-23-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Called technica Monday, told them that the tune sucked. Told them it was pig rich on the dyno. So I sent them the dyno and AFR readout. They sent me a new tune today , cold start is worse but cruise is better. Wot is a little better.

Comment

Is it an off the shelf tune? If so they do that to be safe. More fuel = less knock.

Comment

With that being said its overly rich even

Comment

Yes it's an off the shelf tune, but it is not an off the shelf tune anybody would want. I would classify it as a base get it running so it can move the car around tune. Spending 600 on a tune than multiple trips to the dyno at $75 a wack is not acceptable. Not to mention were not getting crap accomplished for cold start.

Comment

Dyno number 2, same hp but drops off now rather than staying flat. TQ went up about 15 ftlb. AFRs are still way off. This is on the 4th or 5th tune now.

Comment

Another tune uploaded, more than 1/4 throttle when cold car breaks up. Idle surges when cold for the first 30 seconds. AFR's are now super lean 6k+ rpm (16.0:1). Going to try again... Oh yea, there is a significant dip in power around 3500 rpm, to the point it feels like you let off the throttle for a split second.

Comment

Appears mine is operating the same. 328 Junkie got anything for OBD-II with Schricks?
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I don't know. Switching to a NickG tune this spring with a vortech v3. If this doesn't work it will be getting vems and tuned locally.

Comment

I have plenty for different setups!

Check Us out on Facebook
                              Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
                              Full Product Line Tuning
                              OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X