No announcement yet.

S50 which water temp sender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy the sensor from Markert Motor Werks as mentioned in post #3, problem solved. If you dont want to spend that much, rethread the sensor you just bought. I really dont see what the big deal is. You know the thread size on the sensor and the thread size in the head, make it work...
    -Justin

sigpic

Current: BMWless for now... '15 Grand Cherokee & '03 Mach 1

Comment

Originally posted by cabin View Post
      Buy the sensor from Markert Motor Werks as mentioned in post #3, problem solved. If you dont want to spend that much, rethread the sensor you just bought. I really dont see what the big deal is. You know the thread size on the sensor and the thread size in the head, make it work...
      Problem is rethreading brass cleanly isn't easy. I have already ruined two sensors trying. The Markert sensor is highway robbery.

And that still doesn't answer the question of why my S50 seems to have a unique head on it.

Comment

If you can't do it yourself, then you have to pay for someone else to do it. Way life is. As for why your car has a different head on it, nobody here is going to be able to tell you that over the internet.
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

It is not hard to do if you have proper tools. Bring it to a machine shop, pay the $10 to have them turn it down then thread accordingly.

Comment

Working...
          X