Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its so much lower in the front, it almost looks level on your driveway :rofl:

clean car though! So what wheels are you going to throw on there? :devil:

The 20 dollar rack is going to need, inner rods, a reseal, boots, locking nuts ect... pretty much a full rebuild, which is going to add up... I'm thinking I'm still going to put the e46 in my 2dr, since the rack in that car is going back to the warehouse and they're going to give me credit for it. Then the e36 rack will go into my vert when it's done being refreshed.
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Looks good Brian, swap that euro trim on this car from the white car. More OEM on that car the better
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        clean car though! So what wheels are you going to throw on there? :devil:

Nogaro silver euroweaves baby!

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          Looks good Brian, swap that euro trim on this car from the white car. More OEM on that car the better
          I would, but the OE trim got destroyed when removed... plastic was so brittle that all the hinges snapped off... that's why i got an extra set of sidemarkers for you!

Comment

Originally posted by s1uma1 View Post
            Nogaro silver euroweaves baby!

How did I know......? It's going to look hawt man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

:mrgreen:

Comment

Let us know when you finish the suspension and rack swap! Which rack are you going to use?

Comment

Let us know when you finish the suspension and rack swap! Which rack are you going to use?
                  E46 3.0. Should get it next week... hopefully installed by saturday and ready to go sunday!

Comment

E46 3.0. Should get it next week... hopefully installed by saturday and ready to go sunday!
                    Is your car an airbag car?! If it is, I'm going to machine a plate for mine next week, so if you need one lmk!

Which inner and outer tie rods are you going to use?

Comment

Airbags.... psh you waffles
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

No airbag!

Using e46 inner and e36 outer

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          Airbags.... psh you waffles
                          Hey, my car had an airbag and no longer does, so that's pretty manly bro!

I'm not a huge fan of stickers on a car, but

I would rock this
                          No airbag!

Using e46 tierods...in and outer
                          Nice! did you sell the m42 car yet?

Comment

i just learned this but the directors of the matrix where brothers.
                            the wachowski brothers.

They are both now transgendered. full blown trannys.
                            weird right?

Comment

Nice! did you sell the m42 car yet?
                              Not yet. It's going on BaT. Approved and paid the listing fee already...

Comment

Is your car an airbag car?! If it is, I'm going to machine a plate for mine next week, so if you need one lmk!

Which inner and outer tie rods are you going to use?
                                I'd love one too since a 330 rack is in my future.

Let me know what I'll owe you!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X