No announcement yet.

anybody into bodybuilding/powerlifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently hit 1000lbs club with squat, bench, and dead. I stopped posting because no one is into traditional weightlifting here but I never fell off the wagon. In fact I've recently busted through a plateau for some nice gains but over trained and wound up with a fucked back. Today is my first day back. Weight is around 200~ now. As high as 210 some weeks.

Comment

Well I'm back man, saw some holiday pictures and I was like EFFF THAT......
      sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Small update. Hope yall are still putting the work in. Here's my meet vid from 2/14.
        2008 335i - n54b30
        1991 318i - m52b28
        1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Nice lifts. If I tried to pull conventional with me legs as upright as yours I'd likely snap my shit up, sumo it is.

Comment

Reviving this old thread that I forgot about.

This is about a year ago, prior to my first men's physique competition. Unfortunately I got sick during a downhill mountain biking trip to Whistler Canada and didn't place well. At my peak I only weighed 202 lbs with sub 8% body fat. May seem like a lot, but in my height class I was about 20-25 lbs too light.

Cue the douchey lighting and the asshat stringer.

After entering the 1k club I kinda slacked off on the really heavy lifting. Mainly do maintenance lifting today, as I am pleased with where I am at the moment. Plus the life changes of starting a career, getting engaged, etc. has an affect on my gym time.
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Has anyone ever told you you look like jared from subway?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                Has anyone ever told you you look like jared from subway?
                beat me to it

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

lol

i dont even lift anymore but i still have a 300+ squat and 400+ dead so w/e... DAD STRENGTH

Comment

Bump old thread.

Pic from a few years ago 22 days out from a contest. Practicing my posing after training.

Here's my favorite pic from that contest. Took fourth (first time doing my own contest prep after using a coach the last two shows so I screwed up and spilled over, retaining water)

Got married the next year so I took time off from competing to help with the planning. 6 mo after the wedding wife got pregnant and had a baby in October 2015. Stress from married life and the baby, as well as a bout of depression, and I haven't worked out in over a year. Just moved for a new job and now the little guy's a little older (and can go to the daycare at the gym). Getting back in now and planning on competing in early 2018. Sick of my dad bod. . . . .
                    P.O.S 1989 325is - aka Project Sh*tbox

Project Shitbox - Restomod and other stuff - soon to be 328is

Comment

^^ Good stuff!

Definitely understand the absence from the gym. But getting back into it feels great!
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Ah totally missed this thread. Did my first full-power meet in May this past year at normal walking weight and totaled 1040 @ 172, then prepped/cut for the next one a few months later and did a 1100 @ 74kg.

Working up to break the 1200 mark this year at 74kg. Had a few things to fix on my squat, and it's been moving along pretty well since the 1100. It's been a really good hobby for me.
                        '89 318i Touring
                        '90 Miata

Comment

Working...
                        X