Clear All

What size tire were you running?

Comment

Originally posted by thetacoman View Post
      what size tire were you running?
      150/60

Comment

Originally posted by BenM View Post

I don't post on r3v much anymore, but here's my recently converted SM.

2000 Husqvarna WR360. Plated too.
        I'm completely jealous. I picked up a 2009 wr300 just for riding dirt with no title. No title didn't really bother me at first, but I kind of wish I could street it around town for small errands.

Comment

Jcarp how are you liking that 500exc? I've been looking into upgrading to a newer KTM...

Comment

Originally posted by ncbrock View Post
            I'm completely jealous. I picked up a 2009 wr300 just for riding dirt with no title. No title didn't really bother me at first, but I kind of wish I could street it around town for small errands.
            Duuude. Just get a South Dakota plate. It's what all the supermoto guys do.

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
            Jcarp how are you liking that 500exc? I've been looking into upgrading to a newer KTM...
            It's killer, man. I de-smogged it last week and right now it's at the dealer getting the euro map. I also installed a 450 SX-F stock pipe on it. Should be even more of an animal now. I really loved my 450 RFS because they're bulletproof, but I really wanted something that I could start doing some more adventure and motocamping stuff on. I probably didn't need the 500, but the time was right and so was the price. For my weight it needs to be re-sprung, because they're setup for a 155lb rider or so, and I'm about 230. Otherwise, it's got loads of power everywhere, it's ridiculously light and it just rides like a dream. Absolutely every time I ride it, I'm like damn. I'm glad I did it.

Threw on the dirties this past weekend and explored some dirt roads.

The last couple pictures are outside of the Sunflower Ammo Plant about 10 miles from my house. It's a 9100 acre abandoned rocket propellant manufacturing plant. I'll get in there one day and rip around.

Comment

Went to Arkansas a couple weeks ago and a local buddy excorted us around to some good trails/MMR/food/good shit. We had a blast. Here's a vid and link to pics.

Comment

BRAAAP

Last edited by JCarp90; 10-02-2015, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Ill put some pictures up later, finally sumoed the wr. Running a 180 rear, its massive.

Comment

I got the BMW a few days ago, and my first posts on this site were on the Porsche and Alfa threads. Now here I am. I have a fair bit in common with you youngsters. Here are my KTMs. The orange/black street bike is a 525 SMR, and the race bike is a 560 SMR. I painted it to look like my race car (a '69 Alfa Spider).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3422.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	7181339

Name:	IMG_3818.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	7181340

Name:	IMG_3819.jpg