Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go fund me for a friend who passed away too soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go fund me for a friend who passed away too soon.

A good friend of mine Ashley Scott passed away christmas eve at 25 years old. She has a husband and two kids under the age of 10. If anyone can chip in something or even keep her family in your thoughts, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Sincerely,
    Hunter West

https://www.gofundme.com/ashleys-memorial

Thanks for posting Hunter. I am sorry for your loss. Death at such a young age is tragic, no matter the circumstances.

C'mon r3v, let's see how many donations we can get listed with r3v listed as the name. I just donated $100 to start the ball rolling. The total right now is under $2,500, at this point, genuinely $10 or $25 from a bunch of people could really make a difference in these kids lives.

I don't know these people, but do know the trauma of trying to pick up the pieces after an unexpected death. Bills still have to be paid and groceries have to be bought.

Time for everyone on r3v to start 2017 with some good karma.

Comment

I feel like this is why I'm single with no kids.

The page mentions multiple times the separation of her kids.. is their father/her family unable to take care of them?

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Thank you dubdub for donating, I was starting to think nobody was gonna reply to it. I do not know the whole story delphin, but if there was anyone who needed help at the moment, they deserve it.

Anything helps folks, even if you give $5.

Thanks for all your help,
        Hunter

Comment

I'm not sure what the separation is about but my daughter is not biologically mine and her father is trying to get custody. I've been raising her since she was 4 months old and the threat of loosing her is very real.

This is from Mike, Ashley's husband

Comment

Just donated, so sorry to hear about that.
            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

There you go, another hundred. Mike, good luck in your case.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Working...
              X