Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have the new Motorola Moto X Pure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea mine is "Talk to me, phone.". Thought it would be harder to mess up.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
      Yea mine is "Talk to me, phone.". Thought it would be harder to mess up.
      Haha! I was thinking, "Yo, Moto X." I never day to, so...but it doesn't like the pause in it.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        Well... this just shows how much I forget and, apparently, how little I care. I picked up a Moto G a couple months back lol
        Lmao

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Mine is, "Bridge to engineering"

Hope you like you're moto. They got their game back for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
            Mine is, "Bridge to engineering"

Hope you like you're moto. They got their game back for sure.
            Oooh, I like that! Still in honeymoon phase, but all is well so far.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

a good phone but motorola camera is slow on snap speed, and I'm also sick of the circle focus. i have to install some other camera app Open Camera is kinda ok
              App on Play Store
              Open Camera apk file for Motorola

Comment

Bump.

I just ordered a Moto X Pure (32gb) on Republic to replace my 2nd gen Moto X. I look forward to the extra capacity and SD slot, I can finally carry around music without relying on a data connection.

My 2nd gen is only a year old now, where I got a good 2 years out of my first. My wife still has her first gen and it's still going strong 3 years later. That said, I work in a much more hazardous environment for electronics.

Anywho, broke the screen on my phone. I found a guy on eBay selling "Motorola screen+digitizer" for $80 some odd dollars.

Replaced the screen, then a week later I dropped it off the back of a locomotive, no gorilla glass is going to hold up to that. Screen 2, down.

Ordered another. Now $160 into repairs on this phone. 3 weeks later, drop it from about 2 feet (a fall that the original screen survived hundreds of times without any issue), and cracked.

I'm pretty sure this guy isn't selling original screens at this point, they look the part but just down hold up. I'm also having battery issues now, hit 20-25% and it just dies.

I've decided to quit treating my phone like a repairable computer and come to terms with the fact that they are throw away devices. Just not worth the effort to repair.

Looking forward to the new device though, this will be my 3rd Moto X, had one of each generation at this point and still in love. Almost bought the Moto Z play on sale, but the Moto X pure still beat it out in features.
                No E30 Club
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Just to add, I blame the battery issue on myself. I used a 2.5a charger on this phone more than I care to admit.

And, the screen issue was all on me too, it took a beating for a year at a rail yard before it broke.

Great phone, poor owner. The new one will get a OtterBox, as much as a fucking hate those things....
                  No E30 Club

Comment

I think you will like it. I think that restarting it once a month is a great idea. It's still a computer after all and it still has cache.

I have the 128gb card in mine along with 112 GB of music. I recommend Pulsar for the music app. Very light, responsive and it just plain works.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                    X