Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the Puget Sound area doing their own megasquirt tuning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in the Puget Sound area doing their own megasquirt tuning?

I've had my 318i running on microsquirt (MS2 based) for a little over a year now and have been trying to tune it myself with minor luck. I was hoping there might be some relatively local people tuning their own cars that would be interested in getting together to tune or share knowledge.

I've been tuning mine for my turbo setup. What issues are you having?
    2.7i Stroker Turbo Build Thread

90 325i | 95 Miata

Comment

Spitfireefi.com will lead you in the right direction

Comment

cleanasse30: Smoothing out part throttle cruise/accel right now is the most annoying, but its not terrible. I also have to look into making sure my injector dead times are right and if I can improve ego control. It'd be nice just to see/feel how other peoples setups are.

e30josh: thanks for the link, are they local?

Comment

Originally posted by thebutterson View Post
          cleanasse30: Smoothing out part throttle cruise/accel right now is the most annoying, but its not terrible. I also have to look into making sure my injector dead times are right and if I can improve ego control. It'd be nice just to see/feel how other peoples setups are.
          I actually just finished doing everything you are having issues with. I was having issues with bucking during light throttle cruise and was able to solve virtually all of my issues. Check out my build thread and see if anything in there will help you, then I can answer any further questions you have.
          2.7i Stroker Turbo Build Thread

90 325i | 95 Miata

Comment

Working...
          X