No announcement yet.

It's so pretty....evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that aint shit my homeboy paul walker owes vin diesel a ten second car...

but in all seriousness i rode in a rough-turbo 79 911 with 600 whp and it was soo fucking fast that i cant even imagine how fast that car has got to be!
    -Brandon
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30 Groupie View Post
      Does someone have a napkin?!
      more like a roll of paper towels.
      : : 1984 318i : : PNW E30 Crew : : Sold!!
      Now becoming the R3vlimited Pro3 car
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93780

Comment

ho-lee-shit.
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

looks like trouble, just dont hit road kill- dont want blood clogging your intakes

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post

but in all seriousness i rode in a rough-turbo 79 911 with 600 whp and it was soo fucking fast that i cant even imagine how fast that car has got to be!
            not to be a dick, but before someone else says it it's RUF not rough
            seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

He said it makes 440 RWHP at 0.5 bar.

Comment

did you read any of the posts on the vortex page??? CUSTOM side mounted intercoolers???? duh stock location. well executed car though, 996 turbos are a kick to drive, esp. c-4's (awd) 0-felony times like a crotch rocket. lack of a wing is kinda concerning though, unlike most upforce generators you see on cars, you will notice a big difference w & w/o even the factory wing. even w/o a turbo car it makes a big difference.
                greg
                seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
                  did you read any of the posts on the vortex page??? CUSTOM side mounted intercoolers???? duh stock location. well executed car though, 996 turbos are a kick to drive, esp. c-4's (awd) 0-felony times like a crotch rocket. lack of a wing is kinda concerning though, unlike most upforce generators you see on cars, you will notice a big difference w & w/o even the factory wing. even w/o a turbo car it makes a big difference.
                  greg
                  You're right that the intercoolers are side mounted on 996s, but this isn't a 996, it's a 993. Top mounted intercooler. Also there's no such thing as a 996 Turbo C4...all turbos are all wheel drive (except the GT2).

The area where the most lift is created on a 911 is the nose; as long as there's a front spoiler, it should be stable at high speed. Not saying that it wouldn't help, but a rear wing should come into play for the most part at the track

Comment

That is pretty sweet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sweet Viking Queen of the North!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
                        More than you can afford, pal.......Ferrari.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                          More than you can afford, pal.......Ferrari.

Mariano
                          that was my fav line in the movie, the way he said ferrari made me LMAO.
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I would be too piss scared to drive that car. I fully admit it.

Comment

Beautiful

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Nice but I'd take an E30 M3 over it.
                                Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Working...
                                X