No announcement yet.

Oh yes, that's right... it's a TEASER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they look good! I have a set in my 1990 GLI and they really hold you in place.
    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Where's the money shot!!!!11
      Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
      Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Josh.... Corbeau brackets come with adapters to fit recaro seats.... if i remember correctly they also come with sliders for about $100 a side. I believe that the power seats also have larger bolsters than the non powers. Let me know if you want help tracking down the brackets... i know where to get them (or you could just make some)

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Here's a set of these in Seattle! Click Here

I think all these current Recaro styles would also look good in E30's: touch

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

BAM!

Not as nice as yours, but BAM!
            Matt

sigpic

Comment

Lets see the rest of your seats ^^^

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
              ~ John Adams ~

Comment

In due time. Once I get off of my ass and get all of my goodies installed I will start a thread.
                Matt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X