No announcement yet.

East Coast Stand UP......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make it in Maryland and see if you could get more of the coast to come up... Best way of doing this is a multiple day event.

My big problem: I don't want to drive through NJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
      make it in Maryland and see if you could get more of the coast to come up... Best way of doing this is a multiple day event.

My big problem: I don't want to drive through NJ.
      The Garden State Parkway has done nothing but give me more traffic than anywhere else.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
        and there is also what was formerly VoV.
        vaginas or volvos?
        AWD > RWD

Comment

This isn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post

But GFest is, and if Levent has his way it'll be huge in a few years.

Comment

V@V, or as it's now known as The Vintage. Last year we had a little bit over 80 e30's here.

If you guys plan it right, we can take Sunday after the event and do something fun with just e30's. It's warm enough that time of the year to camp out at Hanging Rock. Or maybe even drive down to the beach for a day? A good 3 hour cruise?

Comment

I'm down for VoV/The Vintage in May, GFest in June and if you want to have something in August, I have an annual BBQ for the MD/VA/DC guys (only about 20 regulars) but I could definitely organize a multi-day BBQ event in the MD Area that would split the drive for everyone on the coast. That way everyone can come down. There are some fantastic drives in MD and VA especially during the Fall.

I've run a couple large events in other areas before (New Orleans and Houston) so it won't be a problem.

Plus we have all the resources and people in our e30 community to put it together, from marketing to venues/operations, to tshirts and signs.
                Last edited by TexasTerp; 12-09-2010, 03:06 PM.
                stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
                  it will, we just had a small last minute meet a couple of weeks ago and got 20 cars to show up so planning this this months in advance is to make sure word gets spread and goes it smoothly.
                  '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                  '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                  '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                  '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

and guys i know that jersey fuckin sucks and you dont wanna drive through it but stick with me here
                    '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                    '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                    '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                    '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Working...
                    X