X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty sure its glucklich21

Comment

Very nice.

Learn more about Turbo Touring: 1989 BMW 325i Station Wagon on Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online.

Comment

definitely the same car. i wonder what jt expects to get out of it?
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by iXguido View Post
          Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          yup, thats the one I was thinking of. Its a great car to get started in. M3 seats, already has a 24v swapped in. slicktop. the issues are so easy to deal with. Biggest downside is that its the 2nd worst of the 24v swaps out there, but going from a M42 to a M50 is a big jump still.
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            Biggest downside is that its the 2nd worst of the 24v swaps out there
            It's going to be a hard sell to anyone outside the E30 community.. But then again, I do hope it gets all the dollars because it just makes all of my E30's worth more..
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I want to say that that's the first time I've seen the M3 roof antenna on a regular 4 door e30. I really like it and will probably steal the idea if I can find one.
              My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                I want to say that that's the first time I've seen the M3 roof antenna on a regular 4 door e30. I really like it and will probably steal the idea if I can find one.
                You can buy them new still. ECS stocks a full kit

Comment

The peppered front valence and "fist sized dent" in the rear valence are definitely going to hurt it. Its not a bad looking car IMO, but I cant stand the wheels

I like my wheels. As far as the dent, I wish they would have used different verbiage than "fist sized"

Originally posted by iXguido View Post
                  Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                  I have high hopes waiting to be dashed quickly.

yup, thats the one I was thinking of. Its a great car to get started in. M3 seats, already has a 24v swapped in. slicktop. the issues are so easy to deal with. Biggest downside is that its the 2nd worst of the 24v swaps out there, but going from a M42 to a M50 is a big jump still.
                  The exhaust is the biggest issue for me (hence why I never fixed it). I just don't want to cut the rear valence for the typical 2 pipe install and I don't want some random magnaflow welded in there. If it comes down to it, the AC and PS leak I will fix as a condition of the sale. AC is the easiest as the car had a perfectly functioning system prior to the swap. The wiring is there for the idle bump and the fan. Lines just need to be mated together.

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                  My car had a BMW car phone when I bought it. They had rigged the M3 roof antenna to it for reception. However it was missing when I bought it and it took me a while to figure out what exactly it was other than a Hirschman of some kind.

Comment

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post

I like my wheels. As far as the dent, I wish they would have used different verbiage than "fist sized"
                    Ive learned when it comes time to selling cars, the less mods the better. I dont know what the plans are after the sale, but it may have been a better idea to list it with stock wheels and remove those. . In this case, a stock set of basketweaves probably would've done more to help. Wheels and choices of mods are more polarizing. I wish you the best in the sale, one of the reasons I never bothered to list my car there was because I have such a polarizing car that I doubted I would get the $$$$$ I wanted.

Good luck!
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Hey I posted a question about the exhaust on the auction, Im trying to see if we can get you good $$$$$ for it. Trying to help teach those who dont know about swaps
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Good luck today I hope you get a lot of activity
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Fingers crossed as my car is similar.

Comment

so $7,500 isnt so bad... how do you feel?
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by Poorhouse View Post
                              I don't see that car doing very well there. The details are lacking.
                              so $7,500 isnt so bad... how do you feel?

I stand corrected.

Congrats on the sale.
                              1991 318iC
                              1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

Hey man this thread was really helpful for me trying to price out what a e30 m3 project would go for. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X