X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cramer View Post
    Mk2 Gti/GLI seats is my guess too ;)
    You sir are correct.

Let us know how hard it was to put those in, I have a set in my garage ive been itching to use.

Comment

you got them in, didn't you. :-D

Comment

They are in fact GTI Recaros, I've wanted a set of these for like 5 years. I just got them yesterday, I'm still waiting on the brackets to install them.

Comment

Hell yeah Josh!

Comment

My friend Dave has been trying to get me to buy his Helio seats for my rabbit for weeks... I think i'll put them in an E30 instead.
            1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
            1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
            1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
            1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Well, Mr. Anderson, you have woken me up...I will be cleaning my set shortly. need to get them from the storage compound.

Comment

I'm glad everyone is so stoked on them, I'm happy as fuck that I finally got them. My friend Colin was going to use them in his Audi 4KQ, but he's selling it, and needs the money, so I swooped in and snatched them up. I just sold my black leather sports yesterday for $250, and paid exactly that for these, so I didn't even spend anything out of pocket for them.

Comment

Well thats always a plus.

Comment

Hmmmm. Lets see. Recaro makes A/C units right??? You got a new A/C??? Hell yeah!! jk man. Nice!!

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

they look a lot like this installed

they are a way comfy seat.... i hope you get the rear covered to match

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

My dad had those in his '88 GLi, great factory sport seats.

Edit: Aaron j. (screen name) has those in his henna '83 car, plus GTi/GLi backseats. Nice combo, maybe he'll see this thread and post pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by e30evolution View Post
                          they look a lot like this installed

they are a way comfy seat.... i hope you get the rear covered to match
                          I'm going to, and I'll be swapping my interior out from tan to grey, also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                            I'm going to, and I'll be swapping my interior out from tan to grey, also.
                            i have a spare e36 back seat... should i recover to match and put these in my e36?

Comment

Originally posted by e30evolution View Post
                              i have a spare e36 back seat... should i recover to match and put these in my e36?
                              Do it! That would be sick.

Could I possibly get some more pics of them installed in the E30?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                                Do it! That would be sick.

Could I possibly get some more pics of them installed in the E30?
                                they fit well.... i used corbeau brackets.... unfortunately i have no other pictures. that car changed hands and soon after was caught on fire, then sold as a parts car. I took the interior out of it before i sold it though. it is a shame to put one of these cars in the wrong hands.

Comment

Working...
                                X