No announcement yet.

Found this on CL "95 BMW Club Sport!!!-$2700"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The owner of that ti isnt "Latino" he's Portuguese. That's Caucasian...for the dumbs, that means white.

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
    P2 S60 Daily
    IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Originally posted by AE_m20 View Post
      The owner of that ti isnt "Latino" he's Portuguese. That's Caucasian...for the dumbs, that means white.
      Who cares? The owner has appalling taste and the car needs to be put out of its misery. Preferably with fire and/or explosions.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by bradyn View Post

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Originally posted by AE_m20 View Post

You really know a lot about race and ethnicity.. The last time I checked they were latin..

You should do some research before you post dumb shit. Here is a lil search for dummies.

Comment

mexicans itt

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
              You really know a lot about race and ethnicity.. The last time I checked they were latin..

You should do some research before you post dumb shit. Here is a lil search for dummies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
              The last time I checked they were European.

Comment

Originally posted by bradyn View Post

Comment

Fire must be set on fire. FIRE FIRE FIRE I would not touch that with^^^^ his hands

He would have to pay me to take that off his hands

Comment

que vergas esta pasando aqui?

jajaja

Comment

Originally posted by vegaskyle View Post
                      The last time I checked they were European.
                      So are Spaniards Latin or Caucasian?

Comment

caucasian, not that it matters.

I dunno why you're all butthurt about whether we recognize people from portugal/spain/etc are a specific ethnicity or not. The fact is, whoever made the vehicular abortions that are both of these cars had the worst taste on the planet and needs to stop touching cars.

Who gives a flying fuck if they're mexican, hispanic, white, black, latino (which I thought was a politer term for hispanic), italian, russian, japanese, or fucking aborigine? The ethnicity of the owner/builder doesn't make it less hideous and awful.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

According to the contrived link you provided just about everyone is Caucasian.

"some or all of the indigenous populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia."

I would say Spaniards are also European.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post

I dunno why you're all butthurt about whether we recognize people from portugal/spain/etc are a specific ethnicity or not. The fact is, whoever made the vehicular abortions that are both of these cars had the worst taste on the planet and needs to stop touching cars.

Who gives a flying fuck if they're mexican, hispanic, white, black, latino (which I thought was a politer term for hispanic), italian, russian, japanese, or fucking aborigine? The ethnicity of the owner/builder doesn't make it less hideous and awful.
                            LOL. I think Sonny is just mad because he expected posting the pics of the second ti would be met with oooohs and awwwwws and garner an apology for poking fun at a stereotype. When in reality most people reacted similarly to you.
                            Last edited by vegaskyle; 12-06-2010, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post

This is true. It isn't necessarily ethnicity, but more of a cultural thing as well. It's not that Mexicans have bad taste, it's just that in Pablo's culture, showing his wealth in a gaudy manner shows he has made it in life. Joking aside it's stereotypical and not racist. While not every member of a stereotype follow the consensus, there are still enough to prove the existence of said stereotype.
                              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Remember, all stereotypes are founded on kernels of truth.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X