Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
    Being in kentucky sucks....
    At least you can have sex with your attractive sister.

Originally posted by BMWerke View Post
    sorry, didnt mean to leave yall out, the more the better. it would be great if you VA ppl made the trip up!!
    I would but I hate NY. Had to drive through there a week ago for thanksgiving. NJ needs to learn to smell better too.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwerke View Post
      please read this if your on the east coast cause i know when most r3v people see paragraphs they tend to not want to read it, so here it goes.

I was looking at pics of the e30 picnic they have every year in washington state and saw that they had like 150+ e30s show up. So i thought "wow, if washington state can turn out that many e30s i wonder how many ny, nj, pa and ct could gather"? I know here on long island i see at least 3 or 4 different e30s a day so i know we can have a great turn out if we plan our ish correctly.
      I was thinking of having it in august at the anthony wayne recreation center in ny (where the failed stanceworks meet was) here. It costs like $100 to get a permit to have a meet but if i get enough people to show interest then i will go up there set an exact date and pay for it. So possibly the 2nd weekend in aug? And if you have any suggestions please post up or pm me, thanks.

(moderator,i posted in the general area for traffic)

dana

fixed
      please read this if you’re on the east coast because i know when most r3v people see paragraphs they tend to not want to read it, so here it goes.

i was looking at pics of the e30 picnic they have every year in washington state and saw that they had like 150+ e30s show up. So i thought "wow, if washington state can turn out that many e30s i wonder how many people from Delaware, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey ,Maryland, Vermont and pennsylvania could gather". And don't forget the Ohio and Canadian e30 guys you are welcome to come down as well i know here on long island i see at least 3 or 4 different e30s a day so i know we can have a great turn out if we plan our ish correctly.
      i was thinking of having it in august at the anthony wayne recreation center in ny (where the failed stance works meet was) here it costs like $100 to get a permit to have a meet but if i get enough people to show interest then i will go up there set an exact date and pay for it. So possibly the 2nd weekend in aug? And if you have any suggestions please post up or pm me, thanks.

(moderator posted in the general area for traffic)

dana

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
      I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
      "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Well I think Levent had a good turnout at his shop a few months back. Even if I was still up in New england, I couldnt imagine driving 2-3 hours just for a car meet. It has to have substance. Organize an e30 swap meet, everyone from the region brings their parts, all the non shippable parts you can think of.. setup the bbq pits... then you'd be onto something.
        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

I would be down and so would syncro325is and i'm sure we could gather a couple local e30 guys

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
            Well I think Levent had a good turnout at his shop a few months back. Even if I was still up in New england, I couldnt imagine driving 2-3 hours just for a car meet. It has to have substance. Organize an e30 swap meet, everyone from the region brings their parts, all the non shippable parts you can think of.. setup the bbq pits... then you'd be onto something.
            i am so down for a swap meet, i talked about this to a couple of local members. lets do it!!!
            '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
            '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
            '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
            '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Originally posted by BMWerke View Post
              i am so down for a swap meet, i talked about this to a couple of local members. lets do it!!!
              so, youre scared of my idea? :)
              feedback?!

4x100 32mm Wheel Spacers $70 Shipped

Comment

I'm down, by that time my car should be up to par by other enthusiasts standards
                1991 318is ---230K - DD
                1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Im down. I went to a meet back in october out in PA and there was a huge turnout, like 30+ cars and lots of food but mainly all e30tech guys.

Comment

Yes.

:up:

Comment

i like what i see, i will call up the park next week and get details!!!
                      '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.

Comment

Looking forward to all the rust! :D
                        Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by shiboujin View Post
                          At least you can have sex with your attractive sister.

I would but I hate NY. Had to drive through there a week ago for thanksgiving. NJ needs to learn to smell better too.
                          well this park is on the mountain so the roads are smooth and VERY twisty with nice elevation changes. perfect for a e30

Comment

wont be a swap meet but Gfest 11' is only 6 months away...
                            sigpic
                            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

While I'd love a meet in CT preferably, if this is to be a bimmerfest of the East it should be on a more centralized location....I'd say somewhere in PA or NJ, (though I'm not a NJ fan, no offense Levent) would work. And obviously not in the middle of the winter. Late springish...like late may, or possibly early June, after the bulk of my E30 owning friends (college kids) can get at it.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Gutten Parts has a meet and greet, and there is also what was formerly VoV.

The BAV autoshow brings people from as far away as NYC and Montreal for a 1 day show, with a so so sale in conjunction with it. I plan on doing SIG Fest this year which is going to be in conjunction with BMW's 25th anniversary of the E30 M3 release.
                                Last edited by M-technik-3; 12-09-2010, 12:41 PM.
                                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                                X