Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want pics!

Comment

i'll take some pics during my break tomorrow and get them on here..

Comment

oof

Comment

volvospeed.com could help you sell it.

I think they're good cars, i'd rather have an 850 wagon as a daily than an e30. I drive an S70 as my daily, and I've had an 850. They're gonna be faster than most of the e30s on this board. :P

What year is it? I might have a buyer for you if it's rust free.
          '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
          NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
          Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

If you lower it, put on a set of BBS's and paint it Farrari Red and ship it to Socal you can have my 90 325I turbooooo 5spd.... miller war +maf...:nice:

Click image for larger version

Name:	498_1215066873.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	7126871

Click image for larger version

Name:	498_1164005923.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	7126872
            https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxx_ View Post
              volvospeed.com could help you sell it.

Hey whats up man? I forgot you had an e30 as well. Good to "see" someone familiar.

They are totally different cars. I have an 850 turbo and have an e30, and have owned two previous e30's. I'm partial to e30, they were the first set of wheels I bought, but there is something very special about a volvo, I can't explain it. And I have yet to meet an e30, 36 or 46 on the streets that can hang with my 850. Its fucking fast. 12.8 in the quarter on winter tires this year was my fastest, at 22psi. Also made 370 whp (to the front baby hahaha).

850 handle like poo, and e30's are slow. Which do you prefer? I prefered the volvo until the local po po finally got their way. Got the e30 for $300, a 35r is going on it in the next month. Hopefully its a bit faster. Why not keep the vo, drive it in the winter,and save for an e30?

And the looks on drivers faces as a volvo walks them, priceless

Scientists have proven that the average human being gives 60% too much of a fvck about most daily
              activities, so stop giving a fvck, and drastically reduce your capabilities of giving a fvck

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
                Hey whats up man? I forgot you had an e30 as well. Good to "see" someone familiar.

They are totally different cars. I have an 850 turbo and have an e30, and have owned two previous e30's. I'm partial to e30, they were the first set of wheels I bought, but there is something very special about a volvo, I can't explain it. And I have yet to meet an e30, 36 or 46 on the streets that can hang with my 850. Its fucking fast. 12.8 in the quarter on winter tires this year was my fastest, at 22psi. Also made 370 whp (to the front baby hahaha).\

850 handle like poo, and e30's are slow. Which do you prefer? I prefered the volvo until the local po po finally got their way. Got the e30 for $300, a 35r is going on it in the next month. Hopefully its a bit faster. Why not keep the vo, drive it in the winter,and save for an e30?

the volvo is fast. for a station wagon. when i first got it i didn't notice the economy/sport button. i put it in sport mode and what a difference. i love that its a station wagon also. mostly its because its an auto. i searched for a 5 speed swap but cant find one and i'm not going to a junk yard and pulling one out of a car. if i was to find a hole 5 speed swap you know how difficult it is to do? anything like an e30?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post

They are totally different cars. I have an 850 turbo and have an e30, and have owned two previous e30's. I'm partial to e30, they were the first set of wheels I bought, but there is something very special about a volvo, I can't explain it. And I have yet to meet an e30, 36 or 46 on the streets that can hang with my 850. Its fucking fast. 12.8 in the quarter on winter tires this year was my fastest, at 22psi. Also made 370 whp (to the front baby hahaha).

Love the retro oil cap...awesome touch! I think my dad had one on his 81 245.

True, the Volvo's do handle like crap unless you dump crazy money into suspension mods. Also true is the uniqueness you have with a modded Volvo over all the yuppies who have BMW's. Also the Volvo's have seat comfort down to a "T"/

I've had this problem for years, but when it comes down to it, there really isn't another car quite like the e30 for it's balance, reliability, and increasing uniqueness.

Comment

Working...
                  X