No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Austin-Pick-A-Part off FM 969 had 2 e30s recently. I think they're still there, but would call before heading out.

Comment

You will have more luck driving to san antonio for junk yard parts and as far as fill and drill I dont think anyone in town does that.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

guys if your on facebook look up Retro its a san antonio based group but weve got alot of people in austin as well

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

A couple of us are meeting up Sunday afternoon at Jester King Brewery/Stanley's Farmhouse Pizza if anyone wants to come out! Nothing crazy, just grabbing some pizza/beer.

Comment

If only my car worked. 😖

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
              If only my car worked. 😖
              What's broken?

Comment

Originally posted by kid8 View Post
                What's broken?
                Ha, what's broken is my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
                  Ha, what's broken is my mind.
                  Ha,nice! I'm going to go get lost in your build thread for a bit now, always curious about the m60 swaps.

Are you the guy I talked to about tail lights awhile back?

There's a few of us in the Austin area that meet up occasionally. One of the guys recently started a google page/group to try and make things easier to coordinate. I'll have him get in touch with you, the more the merrier.

Comment

Originally posted by kid8 View Post
                    Ha,nice! I'm going to go get lost in your build thread for a bit now, always curious about the m60 swaps.

Are you the guy I talked to about tail lights awhile back?

There's a few of us in the Austin area that meet up occasionally. One of the guys recently started a google page/group to try and make things easier to coordinate. I'll have him get in touch with you, the more the merrier.
                    Must not have been me, doesn't sound familiar. Yeah hopefully this thing is up and running soon cuz this rainy weather sucks.

Comment

I hear ya on the rainy weather, although it has made for some fun sliding down here. Let us know when you have it up and running, it took me the past 9 months to get my car whipped into shape after it being left to sit for about 10 years. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in joining our group, we typically help each other with the cars, schedule drives, etc. The E30 community in the Austin area seems fairly small so its nice to get some like minded people together.

Comment

Any E30s fs in Austin

Anyone see any nice E30's fs in Austin?

Nothing on Craigslist currently :(

Comment

moving to austin in two weeks. sub'd
                          i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by NimbleCow View Post
                            Anyone see any nice E30's fs in Austin?

Nothing on Craigslist currently :(
                            still looking? my calypso vert is going up for sale.
                            i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

probably a bad question mods delete if inappropriate but i just moved here from northern california and am having a hard time finding some greenery if any can help me out please pm me. thank you all
                              i love bmws

Comment

selling my e30 right now if anyones looking. I'm in austin

i love bmws

Comment

Working...
                                X