Rare 5er Sightings Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare 5er Sightings Thread

I was in NW Portland yesterday and I saw an E34 525iX touring parked across the street from REI. It was Orientblau and had Alaska plates. I didn't take a photo cause the camera on my iPhone is all scratched up. I just thought it was unusual seeing one since they weren't sold in the states. Someone's on the forum?

Here it is, I found a pic:
    Last edited by Andrew325is; 02-05-2013, 11:04 AM.
    Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

It was on Craigslist for a while. Im pretty suresomeone here owns it.

Comment

There was another one on craigslist awhile back for sale as well, I was trying to buy it when my m5 was totalled,the add was deleted by owner, so I gathered it was sold and a week later I bought my RHD 730i BMW from London, in Orlando Fl. to replace my transportation problems. Since I am not going to buy a common bmw to drive I wanted something diffrent, something no one else had this time.
      I found the old add from my email to see if it ever comes up for sale again I believe someone bought it on bimmerforum, this one is out of NH. It was burgandy I believe in color, here is the old add for shits and giggles. I watch all the forums for good deals, Like my RHD BMW, I scored on craigslist. One needs fresh odd inventory to keep BMW groupies or what have you intrested on repeat sales.
      .................................................. ..........................................
      BMW 525iX wagon 1995 all-wheel drive
      Date: 2012-10-02, 12:22PM

BMW 525iX wagon 1995 all-wheel drive euro-version, 5-speed auto transmission, odometer is in kilometers, CLEAN TITLE & recent registration,
      187K miles, heated seats, park distance control, leather seats, two kids booster seats, engine and transmission are in great shape, runs very well,
      grey leather, 6-disk CD-changer

NEEDS A BRAKE JOB,

$2999.99 OBO.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/3311213463.html ( NO longer posted or for sale it has been sold buy owner ! discriptive use only !)

Comment

$3k seems like a good price. I just found the ad for the one in Portland and the owner was asking $8k, but it does have a 5-speed manual. It would be a cool project for someone. Throw in a bigger engine like a M54 (I'd say M57 diesel for good low end power in snow/off road but it's tilted about 10 degrees vs. the gasoline engine. Maybe you could use the G260 from a 325iX since the M20 is tilted about the same.) And get some black sport seats and BBS wheels (offset is ET:54.) :)

Forum post about it on MyE28.com: http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?p=988361 and ad on Bimmerforums: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1791831
        Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

It's on again now for 5k, which IMO is to much considering each front axle costs a thousand plus shipping from Germany at the least.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

i sure as hell wouldnt want to be maintaining that thing...

Comment

So... I just bought this.

BOOM SHAKALAKA.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post

BOOM SHAKALAKA.
                No way? :)

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post

BOOM SHAKALAKA.
                  the BOOM is there, the shakalaka is coming soon...

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                  X