FS: Sports seats, iS spoiler, Sparco seat cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Sports seats, iS spoiler, Sparco seat cover

Time to clean out the garage and support my track car.
    All prices are OBO, but I'm not in a hurry. If you don't like the current price, than wait for me to drop it in time, assuming they don't sell. All of it is for pick-up in Ballard, a few miles north of downtown Seattle. I'm not delivering or planning to travel at this time.

SOLD All four pieces, $180 - Both seats and rear bench are sold as a set. I don't want to split it up, I want it all gone.

Condition: Leather sports seats in okay condition. Bolster wear, but still completely functional. Driver's seat is fully functional, passenger seat I *believe* has a few reclining positions that it won't stick in very well. *shrug* I never used it, and the track instructors that used it never had a problem. I just seem to recall someone having trouble with it once while I was driving and in the interest of full disclosure, that's what I know.

SOLD Bronzit Spoiler - $100

Sparco PRO2000 seat cover - $100.
    These are around $175 new, and this is basically new. Seat fabric is like new, I think the PO of the seat said he road in it 4 or 5 times. I never road in it. Why did I change it? I don't like red.

Last edited by Earendil; 08-24-2015, 11:26 AM.
    -------------------------------------------------
    1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
    2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Do you have the hard wear for the spoiler?
    Hank Ahrens
    1984 Alpine Coupe
    1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
      Do you have the hard wear for the spoiler?

The backing plastic bolts are there, i assume that's what you mean?

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Pm'd
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

Comment

Price Drop on Seats. Spoiler is tentatively spoken for.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler has been sold.

sigpic

Comment

I know you said you don't want to part but I'd be interested in the driver seat if you do end up parting.
              sigpic
              84 323i

Comment

Bump!

sigpic

Comment

nice Sparco, does it have any mounting hardware? Pics of that area?
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    nice Sparco, does it have any mounting hardware? Pics of that area?
                    If you mean the cover: No hardware required. It's form fitting with velcro and an elastic band.

If you mean the seat: It's not for sale :)

sigpic

Comment

Price drop.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X