No announcement yet.

Lets talk radiators. Behr VS Nissens VS Mishimoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its weird hearing all these complaints on Mishimoto. Weve sold over 100 of them this year alone and Ive yet to warranty a single one. I have had to warranty a few of their fans but never a radiator
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I'm the OP in this thread.

just to update, I'm using the BEHR 528 rad and have had zero issues with cooling when used with a spal pusher fan.

I've had the car in gridlocked traffic very very hot/humid days, and the needle never went passed halfway.
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

What is the correct size for an m20 radiator? Will the behr 550x34x440 fit in my 89 325i manual w/ac?

Comment

Originally posted by dnguyen1963 View Post
          I have been happy with CX-Racing rad.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CXRacing-Alu...63a2df&vxp=mtr
          +1, I'm very happy with my CXRacing radiator. I had to bend the small return pipe for the expansion tank slightly to get the hoses on, but otherwise the fit is perfect, it looks nice, and works great. I'm currently running with just the electric AC fan due to the clutch fan cutting a hole in one of my cooling hoses, and I haven't even come close to overheating. And no crappy plastic end tanks to separate or crack.

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
            Its weird hearing all these complaints on Mishimoto. Weve sold over 100 of them this year alone and Ive yet to warranty a single one. I have had to warranty a few of their fans but never a radiator
            Same here...
            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Working...
            X