Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recaro people: I need some help please

Hi guys,

So I found a pair of seats I'm pretty excited about, but I've unfortunately found a couple issues I need to fix before I can install them.

First, the lumbar bladders on the passenger seat aren't working properly. All three bladders fill up and hold air, but the bottom bladder will get almost all the air if all three are attached. This suggests the one-way valves on the center and top bladders are sticking or not opening as easily as the bottom one. Any input or suggestions on fixing this? I've checked all the fittings, swapped hoses, etc.

Second, the lower bolster adjustment on the driver's seat appears to be stuck. It moves a very, very small amount before the knob encounters a lot of resistance. I'm really nervous to force it and potentially break something. Any ideas about this? I'm really trying not to take apart these seats if I can avoid it, but I'm not too familiar with their construction so I don't know what I'm up against. The rest of the adjustments on both seats work just fine.

Thanks,

Mike
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!
Working...
X