Old Blue 2002 (1974 BMW 2002 Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
    Nice to see you are making good use of our tax dollars. No wonder the USPS is broke.
    hahaha.
    i payed for those just so you know. ;)
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by Ozboy View Post
      She`s a beauty!
      Go for M20 - even though she will be heavier on the front axle, the swap is easier and cheaper then charging a dying M10 ;)
      well the cool thing is my m10 has very low miles. the other thing is i kinda like m10's. i think im going to go for a set of itb's and a bit of an engine build with a 292 cam and bigger exhaust and intake valves. not sure what pistons to use yet...
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

nice job on the console. are all your hood seals in place???
        may be the source of fumes
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

yeah im fairly sure all my hood seals are in place. i think it's the duck bill drain pipes. i just don't feel like i want to spend $23-30 each on those things. what a rip. i know, i know. it's a 2002 and there are parts where i am just going to have to bight the bullit and pay for them, but $23 for a small rubber pipe?
          sigpic

Comment

Nice car! I had one here in germany too a few years ago. Really loved it.

Need euro parts? Send me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
              the tooth pic is from my swiss army knife and it's in the hazard light because the dam thing wont stay off.
              i was thinking that the extra room under the head unit will give me room for some gauges later on. i also have room on ether side of the hazard button for some switches or something. maybe for some fog lights or a fuel pump...
              Lol, I have the same problem. every time I've used or accidentally hit the hazards I have to sit there trying to get them to turn off.
              i will get my moms g35 and monkey stomp your ass she has a k&n air filter your sr20det on 20 lbs cant fuck with it

Comment

got my bushings and some tie rod ends from energy suspension today but they shorted me one inner outer tie rod end. what's the best way to deal with getting my missing part? i already sent them an email but how do i prove i never got it?
                Last edited by deutschman; 10-10-2009, 09:46 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

she is coming along, are you happy with your decision to get one? Im going to look at a 70 02 tomorrow.
                  sigpic
                  New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                  %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

yeah im happy with the car. some times when i look at old blue i get overwhelmed though. there is so much more to do to this car then there was to my e30. it needs a fair amount of body work and a paint job, and i know nothing about ether of those two thing and have no where to do that work my self. i also can not afford to pay some one to do a good job for me. i might be able to talk my best friends parents into letting me use there tractor garage at their ranch. we will see.
                    i think it is just going to be a rat rod for a while. it shoudl have some nice wheels within the next 4 months and a nicer suspension as well.
                    i still don't know if i want to go for an m20. again i would need a bigger work space. i just dont think i will ever be happy with my m10, and i dont want to bother converting it to fuel injection and turboing it.
                    i need to drive some other 2002's with some more powerful engines and see what they are like.
                    i think i will be a lot happier when the suspension is in.
                    that said... i really miss my e30!!!!!! loved that car so much! wish i could afford a second car.
                    i might trade this car to some one at some point if i'm not 100% happy with it after a year or so.
                    Last edited by deutschman; 10-10-2009, 09:47 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

my alternator is dead.... on the upside i ordered ireland 22mm sway bars and stage 2 springs today. i will be ordering all the rest of the stuff at the end of novemeber. so excited to finely have all my suspension parts together. then i will start on some tlc, brake (volvo fronts and 320i drums in back) and even farther down the road some wheels and tires. if only i made more money! lol
                      sigpic

Comment

i love ups! got home today and had a set of 22mm ireland sways and stage 2 springs sitting in my room. i ordered ball joints today, and i will be getting bilstien sports and a urethane steering cupler in two weeks (plus shipping time :( ). can't wait to get it all installed!
                        fixed the alternator. just needed some tlc.
                        sigpic

Comment

I wonder what vlad would do if he had a 2002....
                          s54...
                          [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                          Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

mmmm s54. not much room to work with. i am looking into doing an m20 and even that requires rad support cutting and trany tunnel bashing (trany tunnel bashing lol).
                            sigpic

Comment

i finely almost have all my parts for my suspension. just waiting for a set of bilstein sports i got on back order. should be here in 2 weeks, then ill have some good updates.
                              sigpic

Comment

just ordered some driving lights and an hid h4 high/low kit for my stock lights.

ill be installing all my suspension stuff this weekend. can't wait!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X