This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price change announcement:

BMW increased the price of one of the connectors needed for E46 (& Z3) S54 & M54 harness adapters from about $2 to $20. The updated price is effective on all supplier websites and there is no suitable alternative. So I'm increasing the price of those harness adapters $15. The prices for all other harness adapters will remain unchanged at this time.
    Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

^Still worth every penny for your work.

Comment

I didn't mean for the price change to be abrupt, but I was surprised by BMW's increase. So I'll run a special through the end of the year at the old price. :)

Thank you so much to those who ordered a harness this summer for your patience. I received so many from you guys on the forum and from resellers that I wasn't able to keep up. I'm able to manufacture 3 to 4 per week, so when I get a lot more orders than that my queue starts to really grow. Shipping times went from the normal 1 to 2 weeks to up to 3 months. Sales have slowed at the end of the season so I'm now getting caught up and shipping times are returning to normal. So now is a great time to order.

Comment

Sent you an email. Looking for harness to swap s54 into e39 M3

Comment

Originally posted by 330i ZHP View Post
            Sent you an email. Looking for harness to swap s54 into e39 M3
            Email replied. :)

Comment

I'm excited to announce the launch of a new product!

An ECU Bench Flashing Harness. :)

Works with MS42, MS43, MSS54, & MSS52. Like my other harnesses, it's made from all new components including new connectors from BMW.

Special features include a grounding pin for boot mode and a fuse for circuit protection.

It will be offered at $100.

I just tested the prototype with an MS43 ECU and it works great.

Now you can easily flash and tune your own ECU out of the vehicle without the risk of draining your battery using an appropriate OBD2 USB cable and 12V power supply of your choice.

Last edited by Andrew325is; 12-16-2016, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Strange bird. 95 M3, OBD1 with a M52B28..For race car....which harness do I need? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Baader View Post
                  Strange bird. 95 M3, OBD1 with a M52B28..For race car....which harness do I need? Thanks
                  Hey Chuck,

You don't need an adapter harness for that one. For OBD1 just use your same S50 harness and you'll just need an adapter for the coolant temp sensor like the one Turner sells. https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-5...XbQaAgqq8P8HAQ

Andrew

Comment

I've just been providing a generic switch as a placeholder for the sport mode button without thinking if you use that it might be kind of awkward to give it a quick flip to activate sport mode, so from now on I'm providing a momentary push button.

Comment

^which one are you adding? Looking to add a nice momentary with right light.
                      Last edited by R3Z3N; 11-26-2016, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                        ^which one are you adding? Looking to add a nice momentary with right light.
                        It will vary depending on my suppliers. Radio Shack has a pretty good selection. Potentially I think the Z4 sport button could be used. It's about $100 with the connector. I could offer it as an option.

Comment

Thanks to an awesome forum member the square C101 connector for the 84 & 85 E30 (& also E23) are now available! The small pins also fit the E28 (& E24) C101 connector so those are available too. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
                            I'm excited to announce the launch of a new product!

An ECU Bench Flashing Harness. :)

Works with MS42, MS43, MSS54, MSS52, ME7.2, and others that have the SKE (standard shell construction) housing with the 5 modular connectors. Like my other harnesses, it's made from all new components including new connectors from BMW.

Special features include a grounding pin for boot mode and a fuse for circuit protection.

It will be offered at $100.

I just tested the prototype with an MS43 ECU and it works great.

Now you can easily flash and tune your own ECU out of the vehicle without the risk of draining your battery using an appropriate OBD2 USB cable and 12V power supply of your choice.

Andrew, I'm interested. Keep us posted!
                            Vlad: '87 535isMaytag: '87 528e'88 911Project Minerva - S54 E28

Comment

Originally posted by cek View Post
                              Andrew, I'm interested. Keep us posted!
                              They're available now. I've gotten quite a few orders for them already.

Comment

Any plans for an MS41 bench unit? I would be interested
                                IG: https://www.instagram.com/josh.stacey/
                                Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/133952286@N03/

Comment

Working...
                                X