Lets See Those Tourings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shftr8 View Post
    Well here is a sneak peak at mine. Not done just yet but should be by early next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh goodness my pants are getting tight.

Can't wait to see it!

-ALaS

Comment

It is only one coat of paint and yes they had it matched up. It looks a lot brighter in the pics but once the clear coat goes on it will look a bit darker to the correct lachs color it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by KSanchez View Post
        Were you able to find the rear bumper? That's the only thing (besides the spoiler) we can't get
        I bought mine as a complete kit from Sskoda from here. Finding one seperately seems to be very hard. look up a place called quarry motors in naples florida. they import a lot of tourings as well as a lot of euro parts and I heard a few weeks ago they had a container of parts on its way from europe

Comment

I've always heard that finding a rear bumper is a nightmare. Once I get the balls to buy a Mtech kit I'll probably do it through Sskoda too. I've heard nothing but great experiences from him.

Originally posted by car_gal_jenni View Post
          this all REALLY makes me wish i could track down a touring.... :( my boyfriend doesn't think i should get one, but i'd LOVE a 325ix touring.
          Theres a guy 2 hours north of me trying to sell his 325ixt for 13k-ish if I remember correctly. Pretty low miles too. The WORST thing about the 325ixt though is the rear brake rotors. They're vented and impossible to find. Me, Blunt, BMW Steerling, even the guys who imported my dad's touring couldn't find them. I ended up just converting his brakes to regular ix solid disc brakes. Thats why I suggested to James to make a subforum here. So we can share any touring info that we can with each other.
          My Garage
          2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
          1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
          1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
          Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammered View Post
            The rear Mtech2 bumper is the same as the one for the coupe and sedan.

And I found a hatch spoiler in Germany but the guy wasn't interested in shipping it. :(
            Yea I know all the bumpers fit but it is the only part that escapes me :(
            Currently:
            1990 325i Touring LHD
            2014 X1 28i Xdrive

Comment

Originally posted by Heitzke View Post
              Damn you guys are killing me with these mtech2 tourings. I want one of those spoilers too :/
              One of the euro guys is going to be remaking the spoilers in carbon fiber. I can't wait!
              Currently:
              1990 325i Touring LHD
              2014 X1 28i Xdrive

Comment

One of the euro guys is going to be remaking the spoilers in carbon fiber. I can't wait!
                Details? If he's going to remake one..I wouldn't mind it being modified a little to be a bit more pronounced back there.
                -89' 320iT, Brilliantrot
                -15' 320i, Glacier Silver Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by crash n' burn View Post
                  Details? If he's going to remake one..I wouldn't mind it being modified a little to be a bit more pronounced back there.
                  I'd like one like this too

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                    '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Yeah that sounds promising. Something with a touch more flare up/out would be a nice detail. Not quite gti-r or the honda type duckbills, but a little *more*.
                      '89 318i Touring
                      '90 Miata

Comment

Whats guy guys, started facebook group for e30 touring lovers. Search for Bmw e30 touring usa under groups, also started parts exchange group. Felt like there isn't much exposure for these wagons in the US.

Comment

Mine in an alleyway. 88 ix. Been in Canada since the early 2000's I think

Comment

It's getting close. The color looks better with the clear on it now

Last edited by Shftr8; 02-10-2016, 08:45 AM. Reason: miss spelling

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Still waiting on the headliner to get back but here are a few more pics

Comment

Working...
                                X