X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 528e super ETA part out all parts must go! Funding several projects

Update 2/14/17

One flashlight sold! Only 1 remaining

having to reused an old for sale thread as, they have a new panjo that I have and trying to avoid learning to use for new post threads
    I found a few flashlights from my old M5 and 535is that I am letting go, obviously they will need new batteries and up grades selling each for $25 shipped with tracking or $40 for the pair still have good logos on them I have about 3 more different angle pictures I can email when you email me directly to bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
    Shawn

SOLD 3/24/16 no longer avaliable roller and all parts I had went with car, minus whatever locals stole while wife was at hospital.

I just picked up a 1988 528e 5speed super ETA for part out all parts must be sold! Motor transmission, DME, wiring harness, radiator and condenser all have been sold and NO longer available, yes went very quick less than a few hours! Almost everything else is available, it's white with dark Pacific blue I believe interior? Currently has e34 basketweave 15inch wheels for sale, some of the panels have rust, Fenders look to be decent and no visible rust I can see I can email pictures of certain parts once I get more into part out, as I am working on a build on the build section and balance taking care of wife with being sick off and on, prices will be $5.00 and up per forum rules, email me directly to bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com on specific parts needed and I will email pictures. Once I pull a part I will post with a specific price on that price. Sorry about picture working only with tablet I can email better pictures, it takes me about 30minutes with tablet versus 5 minutes on computer if I had one to use!
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 02-14-2017, 07:18 PM.

Part out has begun, one the parts are removed and sold I will update the thread. As of 3/13/16 the following items were sold

Motor,transmission,DME, wiring harness all sold
    Radio all of its books speakers and covers for speakers sold
    Shiftboot sold
    3rd brake light cover sold
    Mtech1 steering wheel sold
    Outter blower motor sold
    Clutch switch sold
    Obc sold
    Steering wheel sold

All other parts are still for sale!

Brake booster
    Good pair of fenders
    Hood
    Trunklid
    front and rear bumpers with trim
    All glass
    Steering gearbox
    Abs pump
    Door actuators
    Fuse box
    2 or 3 doors RF is not good
    Window wiper motor
    E34 basketweave rims or style 10 rims E34 rims pending sale from 2 weeks ago
    Etc.

I am taking all fair and reasonable offers on the remaining parts car, discounts if you come and pull some of the parts yourself. Parts are $5.00 and up per forum rules, I been dealing with sick wife so it may take me a few days to get the parts removed and shipped You can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
    Shawn
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 03-24-2016, 12:45 PM. Reason: Updated with more parts

Comment

In for the diff. What ratio? prefer Lsd. Email sent
      You say "Where are your other two cylinders?"
      I say "Where's your other camshaft?"
      Frankenmotor: if an M42, M44, M20, S50, and S52 were to have a kid.

Comment

you sell the pedals?

Comment

Hi Benz tech, still have diff I am told it's a 3:25 I can email you Vin on it, still in the car, getting it removed this weekend need some help from friend.
          Shawn
          bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
          Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 03-09-2016, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Hi Brickwhite, Nope! still have the pedals, they are still in the car will take them out this weekend if wife is not sick or if I have to take her to hospital! You can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
            Shawn

Comment

All emails answered and most parts ready for shipping to new potential buyers, diff still in car, having friend remove it this week,, sorry for delay wife been sick for last 2 weeks. I am taking fair and reasonable offer on all remaining parts! Huge price discount if picked up or you pull certain parts off your self. BMW is 20 miles north of Jacksonville airport
              Shawn
              Bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
              Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 03-13-2016, 01:59 PM.

Comment

The overall part out is going fast, just cannot get under the BMW well, as I am a husky guy! lol

Comment

It'd going on a few weeks since I owned this 528e for part out, I am motivated to get this shell parted out as much as possible little rust on body, most is around windows. Still has good glass suspension bumpers and abs pump and usable seats, wiper motor etc and the box of parts I got off BMW
                  I am at a point I want to sell fast and move on to my next project or part out, so I am taking offers for rolling chassis with different rims, or total part out of what one wants in parts? Again BMW is 20 miles north of Jacksonville airport you can email me for more pictures to
                  Shawn
                  Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 03-17-2016, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Roller pending sale for next week. Will updated when sold!
                    car and parts listed above sold NO longer available 3/24/16
                    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 03-24-2016, 12:44 PM. Reason: SOLD!

Comment

528e driveshaft

Is the driveshaft still available?

Comment

Only the rear section was a avaliable, and it was sold with the rolling chassis, only thing I have left from the car are the rims which are, pending sale with deposit taken over 3 weeks ago. I am going to get some parts off a 535is me and my customer are getting before it gets sent to the crusher, but it's an automatic.
                        Shawn

Comment

1 of the flashlight has been sold
                          ]Found some left overs from my old M5 and 535is pictures on the beginning of this old thread have 2 flashlights $25 each shipped or 2 for $40 shipped will need batteries and light upgrades

Shawn
                          Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 02-16-2017, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Looking for all 4 window channel guides (the rubber inside the window frame that the glass slides up and down in), mine are missing chunks/cracked all to hell and leaking water

Comment

Hi there Boostit, Sadly those parts are gone about 6 months ago
                              Shawn

Comment

Working...
                              X