Looking for a better looking late model valence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a better looking late model valence

Hi ive been looking around for a quality late model valence because i crashed my e30 and the valence is bent up pretty bad. All ive been able to find is fiberglass or plastic covers for the original valence. Are there any standalone valences other than the stock for late model? If so could you guys give me some company names or places to find them? Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There are a few, but without the rest of the kit in most cases (i.e. side skirts and rear valance) they look out of place. I am not sure of any standalone front valances. Most, if not all, came with a whole kit.

IMHO the stock valance, in good condition, looks fantastic. Especially when it has clean fog lights (or blanks) and an iS lip.
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

i don't know if you have provided enough information to go on. eurostop makes tons of fiberglass knock off models but they are pretty much total shit.

why don't you search the for sale section for "valance". thats probably where i would have started before posting here.

there were lots of cool ones made over the years like bbs, hartge, alpina......the list goes on. you probably won't find them new unless you get lucky enough to get a new old stock one. i don't know how much money you have, but these types of valances can get pretty pricey.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        i don't know if you have provided enough information to go on. eurostop makes tons of fiberglass knock off models but they are pretty much total shit.

why don't you search the for sale section for "valance". thats probably where i would have started before posting here.

there were lots of cool ones made over the years like bbs, hartge, alpina......the list goes on. you probably won't find them new unless you get lucky enough to get a new old stock one. i don't know how much money you have, but these types of valances can get pretty pricey.
        I definitely already did that. I looked through the shallows of the interwebs but was not happy. I have about $600 to spend on it. I already have an is lip maybe ill just go back with stock?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Most aftermarket valances mount over the stock metal one. I don't think I've seen any that completely replace it.

Comment

http://www.fmw-tuning.de/bmw/3er-e30...ble-10-90.html

..and yes, he does accept Paypal, and ships to the US (I have order just passing customs as I type this..)

There was not a specific Alpina body package to match this, it was used with anything the buyer wanted, or all alone.
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
              http://www.fmw-tuning.de/bmw/3er-e30...ble-10-90.html

..and yes, he does accept Paypal, and ships to the US (I have order just passing customs as I type this..)

There was not a specific Alpina body package to match this, it was used with anything the buyer wanted, or all alone.
              Jesus I fucking need this.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
              Transaction feedback
              - jpod999

Comment

well then lucky you the Euro is really, really weak right now.. :)
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I have a stock white late model valance if you are interested

Comment

Working...
                  X